Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there everyone I am new to this site so if this has already been mentioned I'm sorry.

Is it just me or is Jack the most accident prone cop in Australia. :o He had a beam fall on him which resulted in him having to have a liver transplant, then he was injured again and was parlysed and now he's just been shot and come out of a coma! That's not includung the time when he went deaf because Martha played a trick on him with the fake spider. If I was him I'd be thinking about changing careers!

It's not just me then. Don't say he and Martha are changing their minds again about how they feel for each other. Michael definitely knows something is amiss. Although I don't like Sam I feel sorry for her and alsway Rory will be hurt as well.

BTW now that Dom is back, real creepy guy if there ever was one, does anyone remember seeing the cartoon ad for H Samuel at Christmas? The bloke at the end of it was a dead ringer for Dom. :excl:

I feel really sorry for Michael, why is Martha leading him on when she knows its Jack she really loves. There's Michael telling her he loves her and all she can say is that she cares about him, now, in my book, that's not a good sign. I see heartbreak in store for Michael sadly :(

I feel really sorry for Michael, why is Martha leading him on when she knows its Jack she really loves. There's Michael telling her he loves her and all she can say is that she cares about him, now, in my book, that's not a good sign. I see heartbreak in store for Michael sadly :(

I hate how they have brought back Jonah/Michael as simply a pawn in the JM saga... he is so lovely :wub: and deserves a storyline of his own! :angry:

I hate how they have brought back Jonah/Michael as simply a pawn in the JM saga... he is so lovely :wub: and deserves a storyline of his own! :angry:

It does seem a bit of a shame if Michael has only been brought back to be stuck in the middle of JM - I don't really like the character but I'm sure he could get involved in some really interesting storylines given his past. I think everyone else is right though - he's only got heartbreak in store :(

Maybe he and Sam should get together! :lol:

It does seem a bit of a shame if Michael has only been brought back to be stuck in the middle of JM - I don't really like the character but I'm sure he could get involved in some really interesting storylines given his past. I think everyone else is right though - he's only got heartbreak in store :(

Maybe he and Sam should get together! :lol:

What are you saying?!! Michael is like an angel sent from above and Sam is the Devil incarnate!! No way... he is way too nice for Martha let alone Sam!!!

Archived