Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I feel really sorry for Michael, why is Martha leading him on when she knows its Jack she really loves. There's Michael telling her he loves her and all she can say is that she cares about him, now, in my book, that's not a good sign. I see heartbreak in store for Michael sadly :(

I hate how they have brought back Jonah/Michael as simply a pawn in the JM saga... he is so lovely :wub: and deserves a storyline of his own! :angry:

It does seem a bit of a shame if Michael has only been brought back to be stuck in the middle of JM - I don't really like the character but I'm sure he could get involved in some really interesting storylines given his past. I think everyone else is right though - he's only got heartbreak in store :(

Maybe he and Sam should get together! :lol:

What are you saying?!! Michael is like an angel sent from above and Sam is the Devil incarnate!! No way... he is way too nice for Martha let alone Sam!!!

I'd hardly go so far as calling Michael an angel, but he doesn't deserve to be hurt by 'can't make my mind up' Martha. I don't think there is any way her and Jack coud ever be together and be happy. The same problems about him being a cop would

still be there. She does like to interfere in things.

As I have said I don't like Sam, but the DEVIL! Mind you she is as bad as Martha wading in with all guns blazing when she went round to Martha and said 'forget about coming to the wedding' As if Martha would have gone anyway. Knowing her she would have snuck in just to torture herself.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel really sorry for Michael, why is Martha leading him on when she knows its Jack she really loves. There's Michael telling her he loves her and all she can say is that she cares about him, now, in my book, that's not a good sign. I see heartbreak in store for Michael sadly :(

I hate how they have brought back Jonah/Michael as simply a pawn in the JM saga... he is so lovely :wub: and deserves a storyline of his own!

It does seem a bit of a shame if Michael has only been brought back to be stuck in the middle of JM - I don't really like the character but I'm sure he could get involved in some really interesting storylines given his past. I think everyone else is right though - he's only got heartbreak in store :(

Maybe he and Sam should get together!

What are you saying?!! Michael is like an angel sent from above and Sam is the Devil incarnate!! No way... he is way too nice for Martha let alone Sam!!!

I'd hardly go so far as calling Michael an angel, but he doesn't deserve to be hurt by 'can't make my mind up' Martha. I don't think there is any way her and Jack coud ever be together and be happy. The same problems about him being a cop would

still be there. She does like to interfere in things.

As I have said I don't like Sam, but the DEVIL! Mind you she is as bad as Martha wading in with all guns blazing when she went round to Martha and said 'forget about coming to the wedding' As if Martha would have gone anyway. Knowing her she would have snuck in just to torture herself.

Nothing's too harsh where Sam's concerned! :P Michael may not be no angel but he sure is pretty close... look at the way he is so damn patient with Martha and the Jack situation! The guy's so sweet and you just know he is going to get hurt in the end! :(

Michael is too nice to Martha - but there's no way he's an angel given his past! I'm hoping that he's going to snap at some point and stop being such a doormat around Martha.

I don't really like Sam either but I don't think she's the devil. When I said they should get together, I was just thinking that since they are both heading for heartbreak they could be good for each other. Michael could definitely be the doting, loving and devoted partner that Sam wants Jack to be.

Why is this thread another thread about something that is not related to uk episode discussion?

I think that's a bit harsh...I'm not thrilled with everything turning into a JM discussion either (assuming that's what you mean), but it is relevant to the current eps. And seeing as it's going to be discussed anyway, I might as well add my tuppence worth and say that I wish Michael and Martha would declare their undying love and head for the hills. I can't stand either of them as individuals - Michael creeps me out and Martha is getting more self-obsessed, stroppy and idiotic by the day - so IMO they're made for each other. I just wish I didn't have to watch them! I also wish that Sam would get whisked off her feet by some gorgeous, lovely (and preferably loaded) man, and that she'd tell Jack where to go. Out of the four of them she's the only one I actually still like.

So many young lads are like that tho... Luckily many are not. Is Aden messing about with Tam to annoy Geoff? :unsure:

You could be on to something there - Aden really doesn't like Geoff after he took his place on the football team - or maybe he was trying to annoy Brad? :unsure: I feel really sorry for Tam though, she obviously really liked him :angry:

Why is this thread another thread about something that is not related to uk episode discussion?

I think that's a bit harsh...I'm not thrilled with everything turning into a JM discussion either (assuming that's what you mean), but it is relevant to the current eps. And seeing as it's going to be discussed anyway, I might as well add my tuppence worth and say that I wish Michael and Martha would declare their undying love and head for the hills. I can't stand either of them as individuals - Michael creeps me out and Martha is getting more self-obsessed, stroppy and idiotic by the day - so IMO they're made for each other. I just wish I didn't have to watch them! I also wish that Sam would get whisked off her feet by some gorgeous, lovely (and preferably loaded) man, and that she'd tell Jack where to go. Out of the four of them she's the only one I actually still like.

I wasnt being harsh just asking a question. I am not trying to put you all down. I am happy that you are discussing Home and Away.

Anyways Michael is not perfect but no one is and admittably Jack and Martha show these characteristics more than others but Sam has faults and it is harsh how far people go to exploit that.

Archived