Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How very typical of Martha to decide to walk to the car park by herself, she just won't be told anthing by anyone! :angry: Still she did give the guy a good fight. Then she wouldn't stay in over night just to make sure she was O.K. I thought though it was only hospital staff the stalker was attacking? I'm not sure Rev. Hall poking his nose in was right, but he definitely hit a nerve with Jack. Sam was stirring things up again by saying to Michael that as Martha was back at work that that is where Jack would be as he wasn't at the station. I know that turned out to be the case but he was only telling her that they didn't have a match for the DNA. What was that snog all about though at the end? Soooo wrong.

Possible because Sam is incredibly dense. She is so very clearly Jack's second choice; he has made it painfully obvious to her. Any women with a decent level of self-esteem would not stand for that. I am just angry with her for not dumping him, as she should have done long ago.

Obviously Sam should give Jack the boot, but in real life it isn't as easy as that. Remember that she risked her life and her son's life to be with him, he seemed like everything she'd ever wanted and she thought they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. Plus there's the fact that he kept telling her she was being paranoid, and even turned up to the wedding rehearsal when she specifically told him not to if his heart wasn't in it. It's no wonder she's screwed up. Like Jess said, I don't understand why people hate her when she's really the victim in it all. Ok, so jealousy and insecurity aren't attractive qualities and she isn't coming across in the most likable way because of that, but at the end of the day she's perfectly right to feel those things!

Archived