Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Viv's 'oh I thought you knew' genuine or not? Matty could have had the row with Ric somewhere more private than in front of Aiden and his mates though.

What is the fall out going to be after the accident? Tango girl over the limit, car overloaded. More headaches for Sally. Why didn't she or Matty use their mobiles to ring someone to come and get them? They must have had them with them.

What was Drew thinking of selling drinks to a minor - letting money overrulehis common sense. Perhaps he is more like Jazz that he would like to admit.

I don't think "Oh I thought you knew" was genuine on Viv's part - I think Mattie was right she did it deliberately and has been playing games all along. The scene with Ric and Mattie on the patio was really good - it was really emotional and I hope they can get back together eventually.

I think Cassie and Mattie said that they had tried to use their mobiles to get someone to pick them up from the party but no-one was answering - I still don't know why they didn't just wait though. What a big mess Cassie's in now :(

Just started watching Home and Away this week, and I'm already addicted! Got caught up in the Ric/Mattie/Viv storyline, and I think they're my favourite couple :) Thought drunk Ric was very funny :lol:

Only caught the prom episode, where they broke up, so I don't know too much about the details of it, but the way Viv "accidentally" told Mattie about her and Ric was her just playing games and trying to break them up.

How long were Jack and Martha married, and why did they break up?

Jack and Martha were only maried for about a month or so, they broke up because Martha thought Jack was concentrating too much on his job and not their marriage

I loved the episode with Ric at the bar. He was so funny :lol:

Coleen said the other day that they were married for four months. It was good to see Ric acting the fool in the bar. So who is Roman? Obviously he has money and is living in his van for a reason.

Glad that one of the other guys owned up to how many were in the car but not so good for Cassie. Will anyone own up to the fact that Aiden was smoking grass and Cassie didn't touch it? Interesting for us in the UK to find out the rules for a P driver.

I assume it is the same over here? As much as I don't like Aiden he didn't deserve to have the possibility of losing his leg hanging over him. I can't see his Dad letting it rest though as his football career is over.

I hated how Cassie was blaming not only Matilda but Ric for her getting into trouble.

Ric because of the whole Viv thing, meaning Matilda wouldnt of been at the party.

And Matilda because she used the fact that she knew about Viv, against her to make her drive.

But at the end of it all, no-one forced Cassie to drive.. Sure it may have felt bad to hear 'I wouldnt of been here if it wasnt for you', but that still didnt force Cassie into driving, it was her choice to get behind the wheel, she still could of said no. Yes, it may have made things worse between Cassie and Matilda, but she even said that she wasnt allowed to drive at night, no more than one passenger and she had a drink.. She knew the risks.. She shouldnt be blaming everyone else. And she lied, no-one forced her to lie either.. Simon told her to, but still no-one forced her.. Its like nothing can ever be Cassie's fault.

I have been away for a couple of days and am catching up on home and away just saw the episode where Martha put Sam's wedding dress on why the hell did Martha do that know wonder Sam was pissed off with her Martha just seems to be getting in the way what did everyone esle think of this episode

I have no idea why she put it on either. I love Jack/Martha but for me her putting Sam's dress on was too much. I'm not a big fan of Sam but I think she was well within her rights to be angry at Martha for doing that.

It was sad to see Martha go on Friday, especially as I really wanted Jack/Martha to reunite, I can't believe he didn't even go and say goodbye and Sam got rid of the message.Tbh though even if Martha has left, if Jack still has any feelings for Martha, he shouldn't get married. I don't like seeing people get hurt and I have a feeling if they get married it will all end in tears.

I also feel bad for Cassie atm, although she should never have lied in the first place. I still don't understand, if she knew she shouldn't drive then there must have been someone she could have called. It's not like there was no one that could have come and picked them up.

As for Ric/Matilda. I did really like them together, but he screwed up and now he has to live with that. He only has himself to blame.

Archived