Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Did Viv sleep with Ric just to get pregnant? :huh: She did say that her husband couldn't have kids. *shrugs*

Totally agree, its great to see Ric letting his hair down (no pun intended) for a change.

Ah yes, Ric's Hair. It deserves a whole thread to itself these days laugh.gif I think he's got a bet on with Drew to see who can have the fluffiest, girliest hair laugh.gif

I agree with that but IMO Drew wins. :D

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I'm not the only one doubting Viv's 'pregnancy'. I know you can tell early on that you are pregnant, but a week!!! :huh:

If she is and it's a big if, I can't believe Noel is just going to accept Ric being the dad and not doing anything about it.

I believe we find out next week who the attacker is, it certainly seems more personal in Rachel's case, whereas the other attacks seemed motiveless.

Mattie was rather silly to sleep with Simon so quick after breaking up with Ric. Now she's find out he is giving evidence against Cassie, so he isn't as nice as she thought he was.

Glad I'm not the only one doubting Viv's 'pregnancy'. I know you can tell early on that you are pregnant, but a week!!! :huh:

If she is and it's a big if, I can't believe Noel is just going to accept Ric being the dad and not doing anything about it.

I believe we find out next week who the attacker is, it certainly seems more personal in Rachel's case, whereas the other attacks seemed motiveless.

I think the pregnancy is genuine, but you're right that it was completely unrealistic how quickly she found out. It would have been better if they'd let the dust settle on the storyline for a while, then when Ric and Matilda were just starting to get over it and move on with their lives they could have brought her back with the bombshell.

I have to say i am very disappointed with Dan's final scenes, he deserved so much more. His last scene must have lasted about 20 seconds and then later Sally mentioned to Cassie that he had got away alright, and that was it. Don't know about anyone else, but in my opinion, it was not a fitting send off for such a major, and popular character :(

So Cassie is back to be being her usual selfish self now that Henck is back. I think he is showing more sense than she is by understanding how people would react to him being back. Rachel, though understandably, is being irrational by blaming Henck for being the stalker as he wasn't even in the country!

I feel really sorry for Michael and he was really brave to bring Martha back to the Bay knowing her heart wasn't really in going away with him. Of course the first thing she had to do was go round to Jack's.

Wonder what Neil has in mind for Ric now that he beat up his heavy, wasn't that tough was he though if he could be knocked about by a guy years younger and lighter than himself. :) He's not going to want him to take over is he?

Archived