Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan's ending was really bad, they should of done more.. Its a shame he couldnt leave after the wedding, so he didnt have to compete with Jack and Sam's BBQ or Wedding.

Anyone else notice how some of them were so unenthusiastic about the wedding? Ric not caring about what he was wearing to the wedding. Cassie not going to the wedding for a very very sad reason (Henk doesnt even know anyone and Rachel would of been there), but Cassie is best friends with Matilda and Luc who are very close to the wedding, she is also friends with Jack and Sam, yet she goes in a sulk. And Matilda saying 'If I have to go, so do you?', thats a nice thing to say, when the groom is practically your brother.

Dan's ending was really bad, they should of done more.. Its a shame he couldnt leave after the wedding, so he didnt have to compete with Jack and Sam's BBQ or Wedding.

I totally agree, instead of a few minutes in between the wedding preparations, Dan should have had an episode mostly concentrating on him saying his goodbye's and having a proper send off :angry:

I can't believe I missed Dan's exit! :(

Me too, but there's an omnibus on Five Life at the weekend, if you have digital? It's just remembering to watch it that might be a problem, for me anyway!

Sam looked really pretty in her wedding dress - I loved her hair. Just a shame the marriage seems pretty much doomed, but then again she can do a lot better than Jack 'middle name Pathetic' Holden. Did anybody else hear the five announcer saying 'if only she'd got there a bit quicker?' (meaning Martha). I actually said out loud, 'no, we're glad she didn't!' It's really not good when you start talking to the tv... :blink:

I agree that Dan's exit was dissapointing. I mean he wasn't one of my favourite characters but surely he deserved better than a blink and you'll miss it scene to send him off? It's esspecially annoying when you consider the send off Martha got- and she hasn't even left :angry: , which btw I seriously wish she had.

Anyone else notice how some of them were so unenthusiastic about the wedding? Ric not caring about what he was wearing to the wedding. Cassie not going to the wedding for a very very sad reason (Henk doesnt even know anyone and Rachel would of been there), but Cassie is best friends with Matilda and Luc who are very close to the wedding, she is also friends with Jack and Sam, yet she goes in a sulk. And Matilda saying 'If I have to go, so do you?', thats a nice thing to say, when the groom is practically your brother.

^^I think it highlights the point that it's a marriage that's heading for disaster anyway. Kinda like setting the scene for what lies ahead if that makes sense.

I have to say i am very disappointed with Dan's final scenes, he deserved so much more. His last scene must have lasted about 20 seconds and then later Sally mentioned to Cassie that he had got away alright, and that was it. Don't know about anyone else, but in my opinion, it was not a fitting send off for such a major, and popular character :(

I'm going to have to watch that episode again - I can't believe that was it! I didn't even pick up that that was his final episode... how disappointing.

I can't believe I missed Dan's exit! :(

Me too, but there's an omnibus on Five Life at the weekend, if you have digital? It's just remembering to watch it that might be a problem, for me anyway!

Sam looked really pretty in her wedding dress - I loved her hair. Just a shame the marriage seems pretty much doomed, but then again she can do a lot better than Jack 'middle name Pathetic' Holden. Did anybody else hear the five announcer saying 'if only she'd got there a bit quicker?' (meaning Martha). I actually said out loud, 'no, we're glad she didn't!' It's really not good when you start talking to the tv... :blink:

I said nearly the same thing, so you are not alone in talking to the T.V. Sam spotted her so she will be in a mood again!

You always know that when someone says to someone else 'they will never find out' they most definitely will. Witness Ric saying to Lucas Matty will never find out about me being the father of Viv's baby. So what happens at the wedding when Matty may have been going to forgive Ric, she overhears Ric talking about it again to Lucas :o

Sam did look good in her wedding dress, but surely she would have checked it when she picked it up that it was the right one? I couldn't feel at all sorry for Martha when she tried to stop Michael leaving, but I did feel sorry for him.

Was Jack hanging around outside the church looking for a certain someone do you think?

Archived