Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, Im Sarah :) New to this forum so I thought id join the UK Episode Discussion seeing as im from the UK if thats alright?

On about Jack and Sam's wedding, you could tell from the start the whole thing was doomed. None of the characters really seemed excited or showed much enthusiasm and they were dressed abit more casual than you should be at a wedding. I dunno but the vibe you just got from the episode showed its just not meant to be.

Martha is really annoying me though. She was the one who split with Jack in the first place. She cheated on him when he was in a coma with his best friend (cant remember his name but he was a cop aswell) and when Jack tried to win her back after she had moved on with his mate, even after she got told he was trouble and found out he was married with kids she just pushed Jack aside. Then when she dated Cam, again she refused to listen to Jack and everybody else she held close in order to stand by Cam who turned out to be another total idiot. Then Jack moved on with Sam and Martha didnt like it and got jealous, then she moved on with Micheal and even then she's still causing trouble for Sam and Jack with the whole telling Jack he shouldnt marry Sam, trying on her wedding dress (who does that?!) then turning up at the wedding when she clearly wasnt invited and then crying outside. I mean...what does she expect, she leads Jack on and then breaks down outside his wedding when she realises she's lost him.

Cant wait for tonight's episode :D

Sarah

:)

I can't believe I missed Dan's exit! :(

Me too, but there's an omnibus on Five Life at the weekend, if you have digital? It's just remembering to watch it that might be a problem, for me anyway!

Sam looked really pretty in her wedding dress - I loved her hair. Just a shame the marriage seems pretty much doomed, but then again she can do a lot better than Jack 'middle name Pathetic' Holden. Did anybody else hear the five announcer saying 'if only she'd got there a bit quicker?' (meaning Martha). I actually said out loud, 'no, we're glad she didn't!' It's really not good when you start talking to the tv... :blink:

I said nearly the same thing, so you are not alone in talking to the T.V. Sam spotted her so she will be in a mood again!

You always know that when someone says to someone else 'they will never find out' they most definitely will. Witness Ric saying to Lucas Matty will never find out about me being the father of Viv's baby. So what happens at the wedding when Matty may have been going to forgive Ric, she overhears Ric talking about it again to Lucas :o

Sam did look good in her wedding dress, but surely she would have checked it when she picked it up that it was the right one? I couldn't feel at all sorry for Martha when she tried to stop Michael leaving, but I did feel sorry for him.

Was Jack hanging around outside the church looking for a certain someone do you think?

OMG!! 'felt sorry' for michael...i was gutted for him! he's so amazing and wonderful, and how on earth could martha not have fallen head over heels, never look back, in love him with him! everything he said or did made me love him more, i was so upsEt after that episode, i couldn't believe that the last we've seen of him is him leaving, crying, knowing that she loves jack more when he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, when he loved her so much-and the last thing he said was i'm sorry. he said sorry when she was begging him to 'not leave her today' why today? coz she didn't want to be alone when the guy she wants to be with more is getting married to someone else, how could she ask him to stay for that! SO UNBELIEVAVBLY SAD :( he deserved so much more.

Was it just me, or does anyone else think they were trying to make us believe it was Roman :unsure:

Seeing as he is one of the latest characters to arrive in the Bay, I think they were trying to trick us into thinking it was him :wink:. I never, not even for a second, thought it was Roman. He's just way too nice :P. However, that's usually how they start off. Not that Roman is going to turn into a stalker or anything...Oh dear, I think I'll leave it there :P...

Archived