Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ It was a pretty big shock, you just wouldn't expect it to be someone like that. Although i alway's thought there was something strange about him :P

Was it just me, or does anyone else think they were trying to make us believe it was Roman :unsure:

Me and my mum both thought it was Louis!!

Strangely enough we never thought it could of been Roman... I dont know why but the thought never crossed our mind that it could be him. Was SUCH a shocker when it was revealed to be Reverend Hall!

So did Dom die in hospital or not? It didnt really say it just showed Belle recieving a call from Rachel and then giving Drew the 'look' and then Rachel saying she doesnt know who else to call because he didnt have a next of kin so... Does this mean he's dead or what?

If so I wonder what will happen to Drew and Belle?

Sarah

:)

^ It was a pretty big shock, you just wouldn't expect it to be someone like that. Although i alway's thought there was something strange about him :P

Was it just me, or does anyone else think they were trying to make us believe it was Roman :unsure:

Yeah definitely, I said that to my mum! Unfortunately I looked through the TV paper and read it was Rev Hall so that ruined it for me! I hate how TV shows always make Christians look like nutjobs. I'm interested to see what his excuse is, it's not like she had an abortion.

unfortunately i found out it was rev hall by accident a few weeks ago...BUT can someone please explain to me why he had to reveal himself to rachel?? it was so dumb, coz he grabbed her and went something like he didn't have a choice! WHAT?? there was nothing linking him to the attacks and it's not like she a clue that it was him-she wouldn't exactly have accepted a lift home with him would she, and told him that she felt safe with him??!!

anyone else agree that it was so dumb that he revealed himself like that?? coz surely now the only that he can keep her quiet is by silencing her for good! and why would he switch from beating up to murder?? didn't make any sense!

and yeah, i definitely agree that they were trying to make roman look like the attacker!

Yeah definitely, I said that to my mum! Unfortunately I looked through the TV paper and read it was Rev Hall so that ruined it for me! I hate how TV shows always make Christians look like nutjobs. I'm interested to see what his excuse is, it's not like she had an abortion.

It's probably to do with the fact that she got pregnant without being married. He wants to 'save her soul'. <_< Considering he's been attacking young women he's probably one of those crazy misogynists who thinks that women should be virgins until marriage and never wear anything more revealing than a rollneck jumper.

Ive already watched tonight's episode on Five Life on Friday so im waiting for tomorrow's episode now.

To be honest im waiting to see what happens between Ric and Matilda. I really hate Viv for what she's done but Ric didnt really help the situation did he so their storyline is going to be interesting.

Sarah

:)

I'm watching it now and am gonna miss Sally when she leaves! Reverand Hall is so scary and I hope Rachel gets out ok because I seriously would hate to be her right now! I like Ric and Maddy and think that they've been through a lot together but she made the right decision cos he didn't even try to reconcile with her before cheating with Viv. btw I am so glad Henk is back :D

Archived