Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Does Sally even know she has a twin brother called Miles? If not then how did Miles know about Sally in the flashback when he was little when they were trying to search for her? And how does he know about Milco? Did he have an imaginary friend called Milco too? Or did he just write that in the sand because he overheard her telling Pippa about him?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Sally even know she has a twin brother called Miles? If not then how did Miles know about Sally in the flashback when he was little when they were trying to search for her? And how does he know about Milco? Did he have an imaginary friend called Milco too? Or did he just write that in the sand because he overheard her telling Pippa about him?

No miles is milco, he's sallys brother and they were seperated and Sally forgot about him remembering him as her imaginary friend or something like that. It's really weird but after all she went through i.e parents dying I'm not surprised she doesn't remember! She just saw him and didn't recognise him but I guess next episode he'll tell her everything but I have to say Sally looks amazing and I'll miss her when she is gone.

I screamed when I saw Morag. I was saying before how I can't wait for her to come back and there she is better than ever! I really can't wait to see what they have in store for her but I remember a while ago hearing on here she has her own storyline which she is involved in. Cant' wait. After the ep finsihed there was a short video talking to Martha/Jodi Gordon about her crying on set, relationships and playing martha. It is pretty old cos she is going on about Cam and the pole dancing lol

Yeh I agree! I missed her and we haven't seen her for a while except when Cassie was in court and now but I am so glad she is bk!! And with Amanda coming back as well I can't wait really. Tonights ep was gd and I can't wait to see what happens tomorow! There wasn't any mention of Dom so I wonder what happened?

No miles is milco, he's sallys brother and they were seperated and Sally forgot about him remembering him as her imaginary friend or something like that. It's really weird but after all she went through i.e parents dying I'm not surprised she doesn't remember! She just saw him and didn't recognise him but I guess next episode he'll tell her everything but I have to say Sally looks amazing and I'll miss her when she is gone.

I screamed when I saw Morag. I was saying before how I can't wait for her to come back and there she is better than ever! I really can't wait to see what they have in store for her but I remember a while ago hearing on here she has her own storyline which she is involved in. Cant' wait. After the ep finsihed there was a short video talking to Martha/Jodi Gordon about her crying on set, relationships and playing martha. It is pretty old cos she is going on about Cam and the pole dancing lol

Oh right thanks I get it now :)

Yes, I noticed Morag hadnt been around for a while and then just appeared when Cassie was in court. Glad she's back though!

And me!! She is one of my fave characters so it is so gd to see her back! I wonder what will happen tomorow cos I don't think she'll believe him right away just coming out and saying he's her brother or he won't tell her straight away, not sure. I wonder where Maddy' storylines will head now she and ric aren't together?

hey!!!!!!!! that's a spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought this was a no spoiler section, why are you guys talking about him being sally's brother when it hasn't been revealed yet!!!!!!!!!

hey!!!!!!!! that's a spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought this was a no spoiler section, why are you guys talking about him being sally's brother when it hasn't been revealed yet!!!!!!!!!

It isn't a spoiler cos it has already said something on the show in the flashback on tonights episode about Milco and Sally!!

Archived