Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

It isn't a spoiler cos it has already said something on the show in the flashback on tonights episode about Milco and Sally!!

You are discussing spoilers. The exact relationships between the characters you are discussing have not yet been revealed on air in the UK.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't a spoiler cos it has already said something on the show in the flashback on tonights episode about Milco and Sally!!

You are discussing spoilers. The exact relationships between the characters you are discussing have not yet been revealed on air in the UK.

It said in the flashback about their relationship with one another and anything else is just speculation on my part not fact so if it is a spoiler then I apologise immensely!!!!!

^ I think you were just assuming from what you saw that Sally and Miles are brother and sister, but it came across as if you knew for sure. The lesson to learn is just to be a bit careful about how you word things. It's so easy to have things spoiled when you don't live in Australia as the eps aren't at the same point, and some people really hate that.

Tony and Rachel - aww :wub: I thought Tony was very sweet when he was comforting her after the attack.

Does anyone know if there was any significance to the quote from the bible that Roman and Coleen were looking at outside the church? I kind of thought there was meant to be given its size and the fact Roman read it out loud - but I couldn't figure out what it was. Maybe I'm just trying to read too much into things? :lol:

claire_louise and Posy im sorry if i've annoyed you or anything like that but like sallyannj said I gathered that they were siblings from the flashback, I wasnt sure if they were or not so thats why I asked aload of questions about it. I just assumed they were. Im really sorry, I guess I shouldnt of said anything on the subject until I was sure. :wink:

Will be more careful in future. Sorry!

How superb was Rachel in last nights episode, after everything that Rev Hall put her through she still tried to help him. She is a better woman than me, i think in her situation i would just have left him there, so i suppose it just goes to show what a lovely person she is. I loved the scenes in the hospital with Tony as well, very sweet :wub:

Sarah8t9, don't worry - I wasn't annoyed. I was just trying to clarify what was/wasn't a spoiler.

Let's all just move on. No need for anyone to analyse this any further.

seeing as how i was the one that highlighted this in the first place, can i just say something and then we WILL forget about it. i brought it up coz i really like this space being here where we can chat without having spoilers discussed, like it could accidently happen with aussie discussions, and was just surprised that sally and milco's relationship was discussed when it hadn't been explicitly mentioned...anyway, you girls are sweet for apologising, and now, on with the show! :lol:

Sarah8t9, don't worry - I wasn't annoyed. I was just trying to clarify what was/wasn't a spoiler.

Let's all just move on. No need for anyone to analyse this any further.

seeing as how i was the one that highlighted this in the first place, can i just say something and then we WILL forget about it. i brought it up coz i really like this space being here where we can chat without having spoilers discussed, like it could accidently happen with aussie discussions, and was just surprised that sally and milco's relationship was discussed when it hadn't been explicitly mentioned...anyway, you girls are sweet for apologising, and now, on with the show! :lol:

I can't say what I was going to say now until more is revealed. I have read the story line in TV Times (other tv listing magazines are available) but won't give anything away. But when we do know more there are definitely questions I want to ask. Mind you one thing he did have a photo of them and their mum (I think it was).

Re Rachel and her tending to Rev. Hall, I think that was just her doctor mode kicking in. She was acting more on auto pilot and the shock didn't hit her until she was at the hospital and she cried in Tony's arms.

I believe he thought she had had an abortion which he definitely wouldn't approved of. Mind you, none of this explains how he managed to get into the locked storeroom does it? Geoff and Annie are going to be so shocked. No way it could have been Roman he has only just arrived in the Bay. Loved Coleen and her not so subtle questioning of him. I'm also glad Morag is back, although she is a lot mellower now she still has her moments. How come nobody seems to have asked Martha why she is back and without Michael? :huh:

Does anybody else remember a good few years back now a couple turned up claiming to be Sally's parents? I think it was about the time she got her inheritance (surprise, surprise)?

Archived