Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I thought the scene where Rachel cried in Tony's arms was pretty sweet. Even though she was saying she was okay but Tony held her in his arms anyway bless... It just makes me squeeee because I love these two hehe :P

Reverand Hall was shocking though, my mum and I thought it was Louis at first. NEVER expected it to be Rev. Hall though.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel and Tony are so :wub:! I love how they're developing this relationship so subtly. We had the first little signs of something when she broke up with Kim and now he's being her knight in shining armour. I thought I'd be pining for the return of Hugh forever but it turns out I'm easily swayed. :P Tony is just so lovely. Surely something has to happen soon?

Sarah8t9, don't worry - I wasn't annoyed. I was just trying to clarify what was/wasn't a spoiler.

Let's all just move on. No need for anyone to analyse this any further.

seeing as how i was the one that highlighted this in the first place, can i just say something and then we WILL forget about it. i brought it up coz i really like this space being here where we can chat without having spoilers discussed, like it could accidently happen with aussie discussions, and was just surprised that sally and milco's relationship was discussed when it hadn't been explicitly mentioned...anyway, you girls are sweet for apologising, and now, on with the show! :lol:

I can't say what I was going to say now until more is revealed. I have read the story line in TV Times (other tv listing magazines are available) but won't give anything away. But when we do know more there are definitely questions I want to ask. Mind you one thing he did have a photo of them and their mum (I think it was).

Re Rachel and her tending to Rev. Hall, I think that was just her doctor mode kicking in. She was acting more on auto pilot and the shock didn't hit her until she was at the hospital and she cried in Tony's arms.

I believe he thought she had had an abortion which he definitely wouldn't approved of. Mind you, none of this explains how he managed to get into the locked storeroom does it? Geoff and Annie are going to be so shocked. No way it could have been Roman he has only just arrived in the Bay. Loved Coleen and her not so subtle questioning of him. I'm also glad Morag is back, although she is a lot mellower now she still has her moments. How come nobody seems to have asked Martha why she is back and without Michael? :huh:

Does anybody else remember a good few years back now a couple turned up claiming to be Sally's parents? I think it was about the time she got her inheritance (surprise, surprise)?

yeah...i agree with your points! how did the good reverend get in there? and also, didn't you find that the whole thing was over really quickly? it was all over by the break, so 10 minutes into the episode. i thought after the build-up it'd be at least the length of the show for rachel's ordeal to be over. and he didn't explain what his victims had done that merited them being 'saved' by him! about the martha and michael thing, i was thinking the same thing, then realised that they had cassie do it the day he left and i guess that they didn't want to repeat it again and again..? also, i think it was the space of a day that we didn't see any more of her, well the rest of the wedding day at least coz rachel got attacked that night wasn't she? and i guess we're supposed to assume that she saw/called people to say she was back and explain why (i don't know, i'm stretching here). having said that, i would have liked there to be some more mention/questions of him, it was like he hadn't existed the way she was laughing and acting fine! they have a habit of not talking about people who have left and i was getting annoyed BUT then she told morag what he had done for her in today's episode, so that calmed me down. :lol:

sorry, i don't remember the sally and parents thing, i've only been regularly watching in recent years.

Rachel and Tony are so :wub:! I love how they're developing this relationship so subtly.

yeah, it's lovely, and makes a change doesn't it? you get the feeling that tony's just ahead of her though, don't you? i think he's going to realise what he's feeling first! awww

...and i loved her and hugh too! LOL. i wonder what she'd do if hugh turned up after her and tony realise that they're more than friends, which has to happen soon! or maybe they'll keep it developing slowly...

I think something has to happen between Tony and Rachel. I thought he was swooning over her rather a lot when she got back from hospital :lol: I can't imagine what Jack and Lucas would think though if she became their stepmother :lol:

Rachel and Tony are so :wub:! I love how they're developing this relationship so subtly.

yeah, it's lovely, and makes a change doesn't it? you get the feeling that tony's just ahead of her though, don't you? i think he's going to realise what he's feeling first! awww

...and i loved her and hugh too! LOL. i wonder what she'd do if hugh turned up after her and tony realise that they're more than friends, which has to happen soon! or maybe they'll keep it developing slowly...

Aaw yeah I loved Rachel and Hugh when he was in the show! Since Kit came back it was sooo obvious that Rachel and Kim wouldnt last. To be honest Kit knew what she was doing and it worked - please dont get angry and shout at me if you disagree!. I felt sorry for Rachel when Kim kept going after Kit (even though he would shout and get angry at her and then reassure her whenever she mentioned it) but I was also glad they were no longer together because no-one has the right to put another individul through that amount of hurt and pain that Rachel went through when Kim could of just been honest from the start. Gaaah that turned into a mini rant! lol.

But yes, now there seems to be abit of lovey-dovey stuff in the air for her and Tony im all happy and squeeish! :D

I agree with what someone said though where Lucas and Jack are concerned. Would be interesting how they'd react. I dont think they'd react too badly to be honest but everyone knows Rachel is seriously longing for a baby so how would Tony react to that if they ever got together? Would Jack and Lucas be happy to have a new baby brother or sister?

I think something has to happen between Tony and Rachel. I thought he was swooning over her rather a lot when she got back from hospital :lol: I can't imagine what Jack and Lucas would think though if she became their stepmother :lol:

I think they'd be quite pleased for their dad. Jack and Rachel are friends so that might be a bit awkward, but I think they'd see the funny side. There aren't really many reasons for them to object to the relationship - Rachel isn't that much younger than Tony and they know she's a lovely person and wouldn't deliberately hurt him. The only issue is babies, as Sarah said. But Tony is only in his early 40s and plenty of men father children at that age, so who knows? A mini Tachel would be very cute!

Archived