Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Oh so obvious (to us) anyway that Tony fancies Rachel :wink: He was trying so hard to be friendly when he (Roman) and Rachel were chatting. He looked 'overjoyed' when he found out he staying in the Bay. Irene is warming to him too, but he probably has a secret. Nearly everyone who comes to the Bay does.

There is some really shocking news next week regarding Cassie :o It could be related to the call that Henck got.

Definitely not a good idea for Geoff to loosen Rev. Hall's bindings. You just know something bad is going to come of it. He used Geoff because he knows Geoff still looks up to him.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Miles! he just seems to be the most genuine, sweet guy I have seen on HAA in ages, I just want to pull him out of the TV an give him a huge hug :P .

Also did anyone else think the man telling Henk about the HIV was smirking or was that just me? It was almost like 'oh you're HIV positive- haha- deal with it', I just found it really annoying because that is just not how a doctor would be like at all.

Oh and more J/M :angry: I really wish they would both go take a long walk of a short cliff.

I like Miles aswell, although his pausing for about 3 or 4 very long seconds before he gasps 'Thank You' has been happening a few too many times. I also thought the child playing Miles in the flashback looked alot like the older Miles. I cant wait to see what happens with this storyline.

I love Miles! he just seems to be the most genuine, sweet guy I have seen on HAA in ages, I just want to pull him out of the TV an give him a huge hug :P .

Also did anyone else think the man telling Henk about the HIV was smirking or was that just me? It was almost like 'oh you're HIV positive- haha- deal with it', I just found it really annoying because that is just not how a doctor would be like at all.

Oh and more J/M :angry: I really wish they would both go take a long walk of a short cliff.

miles is soo cute! but can i say as michael abraham's number one fan, that he was THE 'most genuine, sweet guy i have seen on HAA in ages'! but miles can come second - please don't shoot me down, he's gone and i still miss him! :(

and yeah, that doctor, what a jerk - he was so casual, grinning away and swinging in his chair, some doctor! and don't mention JM, i was so annoyed by them - how dare jack ask how michael is?! as if he's worthy of speaking michael's name! :angry: princess sparkle, you think you and me should give them a 'helping hand' off that cliff you mentioned? :wink:

miles is soo cute! but can i say as michael abraham's number one fan, that he was THE 'most genuine, sweet guy i have seen on HAA in ages'! but miles can come second - please don't shoot me down, he's gone and i still miss him! :(

and yeah, that doctor, what a jerk - he was so casual, grinning away and swinging in his chair, some doctor! and don't mention JM, i was so annoyed by them - how dare jack ask how michael is?! as if he's worthy of speaking michael's name! :angry: princess sparkle, you think you and me should give them a 'helping hand' off that cliff you mentioned? :wink:

Yeah I liked Michael too, he was always too good for Martha. The only problem was that I really hated the way the writers always seem to bring back rapists and portray them as sweet, innocent human beings. I just wish for once that they wouldn't sugar coat the issue by turning it into a love story. Having said that Michael was sweet and I wish we'd seen him with his own stories (if they were going to bring him back they could have atleast given us more of his background rather than just made him into another cog in the J/M saga), IMO he was completely wasted on Martha.

Lol, yeah I think we could try giving them a helping hand- I'm also open to testing spontaneous human combustion or any other options which would free Summer Bay from those two forever.

Archived