Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

silly annie - that's all i can say about yesterday's episode! why can't she get in her head that the rev. is ill so he's not the sweet man she's known all her life! and it's not like no-one's saying she can't go to see him ever, just after his operation when he'll be in control of his actions! and why does everyone keep believing her when she says she won't be going to see someone she shouldn't! the little liar! :lol: her pop, michael...ring any bells!

...and i don't see how anyone can like henk! how could he have slept with cassie again, knowing he's got hiv! he should have tried harder to get her to go away - and it doesn't matter if he thinks 'she's probably already got it' coz he hasn't helped matters now has he!

and coz i can't stand them together, i found that episode where all they did was grope at one another from beginning to end completetly yuck! :lol: coz it's all they seem to do, don't they ever just sit and talk to one another for longer than 5 seconds? i mean what is their relationship based on - besides the obvious? maybe the viewers would be more sympathetic if we could see a proper relationship developing between them, where we see them getting to know one another. (having said that, i don't think i'll ever like them! it doesn't help that i can't stand cassie, him i didn't think was so bad at the beginning coz we could see he was remorseful, the whole henk and cassie thing just turned me off though!)

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

silly annie - that's all i can say about yesterday's episode! why can't she get in her head that the rev. is ill so he's not the sweet man she's known all her life! and it's not like no-one's saying she can't go to see him ever, just after his operation when he'll be in control of his actions! and why does everyone keep believing her when she says she won't be going to see someone she shouldn't! the little liar! :lol: her pop, michael...ring any bells!

...and i don't see how anyone can like henk! how could he have slept with cassie again, knowing he's got hiv! he should have tried harder to get her to go away - and it doesn't matter if he thinks 'she's probably already got it' coz he hasn't helped matters now has he!

and coz i can't stand them together, i found that episode where all they did was grope at one another from beginning to end completetly yuck! :lol: coz it's all they seem to do, don't they ever just sit and talk to one another for longer than 5 seconds? i mean what is their relationship based on - besides the obvious? maybe the viewers would be more sympathetic if we could see a proper relationship developing between them, where we see them getting to know one another. (having said that, i don't think i'll ever like them! it doesn't help that i can't stand cassie, him i didn't think was so bad at the beginning coz we could see he was remorseful, the whole henk and cassie thing just turned me off though!)

I despise Henk too but i just thought i'd point out the fact that Henk did not sleep with Cassie after he found out he is HIV+!

Infact once he found out and he met Cassie (who was still unaware about this) and she was coming onto him, he made an excuse about having a cold and not wanting to pass it on to Cassie as she was pregnant, as a way of not sleeping with her!

I despise Henk too but i just thought i'd point out the fact that Henk did not sleep with Cassie after he found out he is HIV+!

Infact once he found out and he met Cassie (who was still unaware about this) and she was coming onto him, he made an excuse about having a cold and not wanting to pass it on to Cassie as she was pregnant, as a way of not sleeping with her!

Yes, you are right Anaya he did try and keep his distance from her now he knows. To think just one one-night stand and he has a death sentance. In answer to an earlier post - Henck is a Dutch name. Wonder why he chose Martha to tell?

What was the first thing Jack did on his return from honeymoon, - go to the surf club (hoping Martha was on duty obviously). :angry:

Miles is a lovely guy. What a difference that shower and a shave made to his appearence, no wonder Coleen didn't recognise him. Sally stood up for him again, when Coleen had a pop about him bringing down the tone of the place. I believe all is revealed this week. She (Sally) certainly feels some sort of pull towards him.

Poor Tony when he saw Roman and Rachel getting on so well, I think he does something about it though (nuff said).

Rev. Hall was definitely in his right mind when he asked Geoff to loosen his restraints, BUT how convenient was it that the cop on duty just happened to be the same size as him :excl:

Yes, you are right Anaya he did try and keep his distance from her now he knows. To think just one one-night stand and he has a death sentance. In answer to an earlier post - Henck is a Dutch name. Wonder why he chose Martha to tell?

What was the first thing Jack did on his return from honeymoon, - go to the surf club (hoping Martha was on duty obviously). :angry:

Miles is a lovely guy. What a difference that shower and a shave made to his appearence, no wonder Coleen didn't recognise him. Sally stood up for him again, when Coleen had a pop about him bringing down the tone of the place. I believe all is revealed this week. She (Sally) certainly feels some sort of pull towards him.

Poor Tony when he saw Roman and Rachel getting on so well, I think he does something about it though (nuff said).

Rev. Hall was definitely in his right mind when he asked Geoff to loosen his restraints, BUT how convenient was it that the cop on duty just happened to be the same size as him :excl:

That's what i thought too but hey this is soap land where we must suspend all belief! :rolleyes:

Not really liking the Rev Hall stuff - kinda thinking whats the point in this storyline?

But was wondering why was he not restrained in hand cuffs that are connected to be bed and not that bit of material that is tied in a knot?

Do the cops not use hand cuffs in summer bay?? Silly question - dont answer that! :lol:

How cute was Tony trying to ask Rachel out :wub: the more he was trying to say, the more embarassed and tongue tied he was getting :lol:

I thought Tony was being so lovely :wub: I think they are going to be such a great couple - if Rachel can get used to the idea that is! It was a shame that it took Coleen to say something about Roman that got her to accept Tony's invitation but I'm sure she'll soon see she definitely made the right choice!

The situation with Cassie and Henk is just so awful - Henk must feel terrible about possibly putting Cassie and their baby at risk - I'm not sure he's done the right thing by confiding in Martha rather than Cassie but I can understand that he's trying to save Cassie the worry of waiting for news and just hoping that everything's going to be ok for them at least :(

ah - cool. i missed a bit, came in and saw her getting ready for bed and then them in bed together, guess i just think the worst of him! :lol: and i was thinking the same thing about the handcuffs and the rev. fitting into that cop's clothes as well! bits of material - what was that all about?? very professional! i think yabbie creek police have some serious budget issues!!

Yes, I thought that about the uniform when the Rev was in the car. He didn't look uncomfortable in the uniform at all, I thought he'd be bulging out of it, or it would be flapping, or something :lol: Maybe everyone is the same size in Summer Bay :whistle:

Archived