Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I thought that about the uniform when the Rev was in the car. He didn't look uncomfortable in the uniform at all, I thought he'd be bulging out of it, or it would be flapping, or something :lol: Maybe everyone is the same size in Summer Bay :whistle:

You should know by now that one size fits all in Summer Bay :P just look at Sam's wedding dress on Martha :lol:

What epsiode number was the one when Reverand Hall held Rachel hostage? has it been uploaded here? I had a look but couldn't find it.

If I am not mistaken I think it was the first episode of this season, 4561. You can find it in the thread of the current australian episodes, uploaded on 28th january. Hope this helps.

Yes, I thought that about the uniform when the Rev was in the car. He didn't look uncomfortable in the uniform at all, I thought he'd be bulging out of it, or it would be flapping, or something :lol: Maybe everyone is the same size in Summer Bay :whistle:

You should know by now that one size fits all in Summer Bay :P just look at Sam's wedding dress on Martha :lol:

lol! so true, i mean sam's like 2 feet tall and martha's around 10 feet, and didn't the dress fit her like a glove! and sam's way more petite than martha figure-wise as well but the bodice was beautifully fitted on martha! on a serious note, i think they thought the only way they could compensate for it was by making the train so long, coz if it had been floor length for sam, it would have been around the knees for martha! :lol:

anyway, about today's eposode, wasn't it great?!! i've never liked cassie, and didn't think i'd feel too much when the whole hiv thing came out, but she really made me feel for her today, poor thing - sharni did a great job! she cries so much better than matilda, whose whole 'we love you and we'll be there for you' thing was just not convincing, cassie crying was way better than her. and i was glad to see a doctor who knows how to break such terrible news in a much more compassionate way!

lol! so true, i mean sam's like 2 feet tall and martha's around 10 feet, and didn't the dress fit her like a glove! and sam's way more petite than martha figure-wise as well but the bodice was beautifully fitted on martha! on a serious note, i think they thought the only way they could compensate for it was by making the train so long, coz if it had been floor length for sam, it would have been around the knees for martha! :lol:

anyway, about today's eposode, wasn't it great?!! i've never liked cassie, and didn't think i'd feel too much when the whole hiv thing came out, but she really made me feel for her today, poor thing - sharni did a great job! she cries so much better than matilda, whose whole 'we love you and we'll be there for you' thing was just not convincing, cassie crying was way better than her. and i was glad to see a doctor who knows how to break such terrible news in a much more compassionate way!

I agree with you on that, who knew Sharni was such a good actress? She made me feel so sorry for Cassie. I also understand that she's angry at Henk but I actually don't think it's his fault, I mean he had no idea. And if you think about it Cassie must have known he slept around a bit, I mean a druggie travelling around the world- bound to have sex and unprotected sex at that. Not that I'm saying it was Cassie's fault all I'm saying is that it can't be entirely Henk's either. Cassie does seem to pick the wrong guys though doesn't she?

Lol at Sam asking Martha if she'd like to look at her wedding photos, it was bitchy but it was to Martha so I think I can forgive .

Also shouldn't Cassie's wounds have been covered seeing as she's HIV positive?

What epsiode number was the one when Reverand Hall held Rachel hostage? has it been uploaded here? I had a look but couldn't find it.

If I am not mistaken I think it was the first episode of this season, 4561. You can find it in the thread of the current australian episodes, uploaded on 28th january. Hope this helps.

Thank you!!

Archived