Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

So Rev. Hall has passed away, and Annie has lost faith. Geoff shouldn't have kept on at her about it, as she said no-one can tell her what to believe, she is old enough to decide for herself. It may have been what he wanted, at least now he won't have to face a jury. Even though it was a medical cause for him attacking women, and he may have been acquitted, the shame would have still been there for him.

Very sneaky trick cooked up by Irene getting Dom to go for an interview at Finlay's firm. Wonder what would have happened if he had behaved and got it? At least it finally opened Belle's eyes to what he was like. Will we see him back in the future and will Belle and Drew still be around?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sneaky trick cooked up by Irene getting Dom to go for an interview at Finlay's firm. Wonder what would have happened if he had behaved and got it?

Exactly what i was thinking, what would Irene have done then :unsure: probably spent every minute worrying about her daughter :lol:

Dom's a complete nutjob, im so glad Belle now knows what he's really like. Im glad he's left but he'll probably be back within a few months or so...

So Rev. Hall has died and Annie's lost her faith. Will Geoff keep on at her or do you think he will leave her alone? Also why does Adan have such a bad temper towards Annie and Geoff? I mean he just goes sooooo out of his way to aim snide comments and sarcastic remarks towards them aswell as purpoesfully shoving into Geoff at any chance he's got. Is it just because of the fact that Geoff's a better rugby player than him because if it is thats really sad.

Also why isnt there an episode on until Tuesday? My mum said its because its Good Friday but why should that make a difference? All the other soaps are on so why not Home and Away? :wink:

Sarah

:)

...Lucas has gone, you say? Hmm, what a huge gaping hole he's left behind! Seriously, though, I do think Rhys is a good actor, but Lucas never exactly set the show on fire did he? I always felt that he was there to sort of 'complete' the Holden family, but was never really given any weight as an individual character. It seemed like they always wanted to concentrate on Jack and Tony (or at least Tony's relationship with Beth and the Hunters, as Tony himself didn't get a storyline until Beth died), but needed an extra person to make them into a proper family.

Which is as good a way as any to sum up exactly why I liked him. I don't like these obvious characters who are endlessly in every storyline. I like the more subtle ones who you're never quite sure about. And of course his best characteristic was that he was a writer :D

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when characters are over-exposed (with the obvious exception of KK!) but I hate it just as much when characters who have potential don't get anything to do. Maybe Lucas would have grown on me if he'd had a decent storyline, but now we'll never know.

I was quite shocked buy Lucas's departure, it wasn't exactly grand was it? Mind you he has hardly been at the forefront of the action recently, which is a shame because i think his character had a lot more to give :(

Someone in the Aus discussion thread made a good point - Lucas is the type of character who wouldn't want a big fuss made. He just a had a night out with some of his mates and was then waved goodbye by Tony and Matilda. Anything else might have been a bit OTT for Lucas. He's a quite but very deep character who wouldn't have wanted a big leaving party or anything really grand. In that sense, I think it was a perfect departure for him.

(Seeing as we're talking about Lucas, I must use this chance to advertise his leaving feature on the main site :P. Click Me!)

(Seeing as we're talking about Lucas, I must use this chance to advertise his leaving feature on the main site :P. Click Me!)

Yes, I wanted to say thanks to the people who wrote things for his leaving feature. He has been in H&A a long time and is one of my favourite characters, so it was nice to see that something was done to mark the occasion of his leaving. I wonder if he will be back either played by Rhys, or with another actor playing him? Or maybe there will be special occasions where old characters come to visit a la Stephen Matheson etc :unsure: The trouble is, I always feel if the original actor comes back to play the same character, it means they aren't having a very good acting career elsewhere :(

Archived