Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have once again been completely glued to H&A this week and seeing as I haven't been well it's really cheered me up just so mad it isn't on Monday after that cliffhanger!!! I think we are only a month behind the australian broadcasts which is so kl!!

I will miss kinda miss Lucas even though in the end his storylines were next to none but once again in true H&A style the characters leave with the smallest possible effect! I mean he was there and then gone and seems to be done with everyone which sucks because they have been a big part of the show and the same was done with Dan!!

I have to say I love Sally so much this week showing so much strength to not be scared of him and she has made me think this a few times especially when she was having a go at Aiden in her office!! PRICELESS! I HATE Aiden with a vengeance and don't see what his problem is with anyone he is just so obnoxious 24 7 but when he was nice to Geoff, for a moment you wonder and then he comes out and says Geoff "wants him"? Is Aiden gay after all!! But when Geoff hit Aiden I cheered seeing as it is about time someone did!!!!!

I'm still not sure how nobody knows Cassie is in hospital or that Henk has gone which is sad cos I love Henk so I hope he will be back soon cos I think they shouldn't have had him run out on Cassie at all!!

Miles is such a nice character and loves Sal obviously but everytime someone talks about them being brother and sister and about how it is a miracle he stiffens up and seems annoyed about it so I wonder if he will actually speak up about what is worrying him!

I LOVE MORAG!! I have to say I love seeing her back in the bay and getting into all the dramas once more!

The whole Dom, Belle and Drew thing was really gripping because Belle tries to forgive him and give him a chance and then he ruins the job interview and lies all the time and when she found out and he left saying he will win her back was so creepy because I wouldn't put it past him!! I think the whole Dom and Drew rivalry for Belle is very chivalerous but I wonder how far Belle and Drew will go!?

YEY Rachel and Tony are so sweet together I hope they go out again and I think I can see martha and Roman hooking up soon because there is a connection there! Another highlight of the week was not having to see Sam :D

I think the Annie doubting her religion was a huge storyline this week and not sure how I feel about it! I mean I think it is only temporary but after Sal got stabbed she may not believe in her faith even more which sucks cos the whole thing is annoying to say the least!

Well the whole Johnny thing has had me on the edge of my seat all week! When he had colleen and was talking she was just so calm and tried to talk to him and didn't show her fear at all and as usual she tried to talk it out which resulted in him stabbing her! I mean come on how many times is this poor woman going to get stabbed!!!! I was off my seat and now there isn't an episode till Tuesday which sucks but I hope Sal pulls through and doesn't die because she is so amazing and I think we'll miss her so much!!

I have once again been completely glued to H&A this week and seeing as I haven't been well it's really cheered me up just so mad it isn't on Monday after that cliffhanger!!! I think we are only a month behind the australian broadcasts which is so kl!!

Actually, it's not. If we catch up too far with the Australian episodes they won't be able to put the show on as often. The same thing happened when H&A was on ITV and they eventually had to cut down to four episodes a week.

I'm sure someone else has already made this point somewhere else (I can't find where now) - but I think it's a good point so I'll repeat it here. Lucas has only left to go to University - so I think his leaving was quite appropriate for that. He's only off to the City so his friends and family will still be able to see him loads.

I agree with Mrs Baker that he's been an underused character for a while now - which is a real shame as he could have had so many more interesting storylines.

Hmm, it makes sense in terms of the fiction that no-one seems to mind Lucas is moving a couple of miles down the road but to us viewers it's a pretty wimpy way to get him off the show, unless they're planning on having him come back every now and then like they did with Kit.

Dom's a complete nutjob, im so glad Belle now knows what he's really like. Im glad he's left but he'll probably be back within a few months or so...

So Rev. Hall has died and Annie's lost her faith. Will Geoff keep on at her or do you think he will leave her alone? Also why does Adan have such a bad temper towards Annie and Geoff? I mean he just goes sooooo out of his way to aim snide comments and sarcastic remarks towards them aswell as purpoesfully shoving into Geoff at any chance he's got. Is it just because of the fact that Geoff's a better rugby player than him because if it is thats really sad.

Also why isnt there an episode on until Tuesday? My mum said its because its Good Friday but why should that make a difference? All the other soaps are on so why not Home and Away? :wink:

Sarah

:)

I think the main reason Aiden keeps having a go at Geoff is because Geoff was the better player and Aiden got thrown off the team because of him and his mates locking Geoff in the boot of that car. Also now Geoff has given up his place in the team in the city it's another reason for Aiden to hate him. How is Geoff going to feel now he has hit Aiden, goes against all he believes in, like turning the other cheek. This week though Aiden does something nice!!

Not wishing to be a part pooper sallyannj, but could you (and others) restrain from revealing what is happening in the 5live episodes, because not all of us have it. I know it is usually only a day, but it does spoil the suspense. Ta ever so.

BTW where is Johnny hiding and how is he getting food? Surely no-one in the Bay is helping him?

H&A Lover I'm sorry but I don't watch the Fivelife episodes lol I only watch the channel 5 episodes so i only find out about stuff when everyone else in here does! :D

OMG Zetti!! If what you said is right its just proven to me I why I never did and certainly never will like her!!

Archived