Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

sallyanj

hmm...you are talking about things that haven't been happened yet though, i started reading your post and then thought 'hang on a sec' and didn't read the rest. someone else has also been revealing things, this is supposed to be a non-spoiler section please!! btw. i didn't realise the rev had died, missed the first bit, what happened??

oh! and i've decided that i'm going to enjoy johnny cooper this time around, this is his third appearance in H&A and i don't think it'll end with him getting caught and sent back to jail, this isn't a spoiler, it's just my opinion - i think he'll have to die this time around. anyway, i've just been laughing at his antics, i LOVE his stare!! and i like the fact that they can have a character go around committing crimes and going after people, without them having to be a raving lunatic, like sarah, eve, etc. this doesn't mean that i want him to actually kill anyone...did anyone else think that tony was kind of silly for opening sally's back door when he heard something out there? he knows what johnny's capable of, silly man!!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ That's fair enough, I can see why you thought that but people are right in saying that this thread is strictly for UK pace episodes so posting of spoilers is forbidden. I will catch up with UK Haa tonight and start watching this thread. Any spoilers posted in here from now on will be edited.

- its that easy.

Thanks.

Seriously? That is so weird seeing as I only watch the eps on chnl 5 and the omnibus!! I had no idea he had died I thought he was brain dead which is near enough the same thing anyway!!

You were definitely talking about the five life episode. Johnny stabbing Sally was shown tonight on five. Fantastic ep too - in fact it would have been perfect if Jack hadn't been in it... :rolleyes:

Heh, Jack is the dumbest police officer I have ever seen. I'm beginning to think that the character is based on the police officers where I live :lol:!

Johnny was awesome, as was Colleen. Loved the scene with Miles slamming his face in the fruit bowl and laughing at Colleen admiring Roman.

Colleen/Roman is a OTP!

Im not certain which the omnibus follows, I dont watch it. But Im sure there was a post by someone awhile ago, confused by it because they only saw Five episodes, but then the omnibus showed a extra episode, that being Five Lifes.. But I maybe wrong, could make sense though.

Archived