Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Sorry!!! I found out that the H&A omnibus at the weekends is Monday to Monday of H&A so when the omnibus airs it shows Monday 6pm episode which was shown on Friday on Five LIFE! I do only watch the episodes on Chnl 5 but I'll watch out from now on cos I knw it sucks finding stuff out b4!!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exciting episode last night - can't believe Johnny caught up with Sally so quickly - I thought it would be dragged out a bit longer. Really good acting all round - I almost thought for a minute Sally was going to be able to talk Johnny round - but then it all happened so fast!

I almost thought for a minute Sally was going to be able to talk Johnny round - but then it all happened so fast!

I thought that as well, you could see it in his face that her words were having an effect on him. Then Miles ran at him, making him panic, then it all just seemed to happen in a blur. I just can't believe Sally has been stabbed again, somebody give this poor girl a break :rolleyes: It always seems that when something good happens to her its followed by something bad :(

Poor Colleen as well, i felt really sorry for her when Johnny burst through the door with her, she looked so frightened.

I'm glad we figured that out about the omnibus. Maybe we could talk about the final part of the omnibus (the five life ep) but use spoiler tags and remind each other what has and hasn't already been seen?

Heh, Jack is the dumbest police officer I have ever seen. I'm beginning to think that the character is based on the police officers where I live :lol: !

Johnny was awesome, as was Colleen. Loved the scene with Miles slamming his face in the fruit bowl and laughing at Colleen admiring Roman.

Colleen/Roman is a OTP!

Fruity scene :lol: Miles made me chuckle :lol:

What an absolutely amazing episode, it was great to see Tom Fletcher back again. The highlight of the episode for me was the scene where Sally touched the picture of Flynn and she was bathed in glorious light, she looked so truly happy in that moment and as usual, she had me in tears :( Although its no surprise that she chose to go back, it must have been one of the hardest decisions she has ever had to make.

So Tom told Sally that now she has chosen to go back someone else must go in her place, i can only assume that it will be someone that she knows and after what he said about Leah needing her the most, i'm wondering if it will be someone closer than she thinks :unsure:

Archived