Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

No, we saw Shane get killed in a car crash while Jack was chasing him.She could have been involved in his drugs business but that seems unlikely if she turned him in.Maybe she knocked a man down in a hit and run accident and never told anyone...(And if you got that reference...sorry, there's no prize.)

How'd Johnny find out anyway?Did he wander around prison going "So, any of you guys got anything on anyone in Summer Bay?And if so can I have their phone number?"

That thought occured to me, but don't forget Johnny was a career criminal so may have come across Shane in the past.

Perhaps Shane told him something about Sam and she was more involved with the drugs that she has let on and even agreed to turn Shane in to avoid going to prison herself.

She didn't know Johnny, because when he rang her her said 'you don't know me, but I know all about you'.

Another good point of yours Red Ranger, how did he get her number and where did the mobile come from? Perhaps he got it from the bloke whose car he took.

Really daft idea of Sam's to hide him at Tony's :huh: . Unless he is really, really quite (and I don't think he does quite) he is going to be discovered.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re Sally worrying about who was going to die in her place, once she worked out it was going to be someone close to Leah, Pippa was right in telling her to not to make herself ill about it. It could have been anyone, her Mum or Dad, VJ or one of her brothers. As it has turned out it was Dan. Wonder if it was an accident or as he was in a bad area was he killed?

I don't think the person who has to die in her place has a choice otherwise it could go on forever, they could live and let someone else die etc.

Morag was right about Aden reminding her her of Ric, I thought the same thing. Wonder if he has a bad time at home or could it be he is hiding his sexuality?

How'd Johnny find out anyway?Did he wander around prison going "So, any of you guys got anything on anyone in Summer Bay?And if so can I have their phone number?"

Could be... :lol:

I do think that Sam likes bad boys though and she thinks Jack is her saviour [being a policeman]. Little does she know that he is immortal and breaks every police rule he can...!

What an emotionally charged episode, I have to praise Ada and Lynne for their fantastic performances, they were outstanding. The scene where Leah broke down and started screaming was absolutely heartbreaking :( and Irene telling Drew that Dan was like a son to her was so sad :( The scene with Leah and Drew was also very touching, that's just typical of Leah, even though she is going through hell she still finds the strength to worry about everyone.

^^

I completely agree - the whole episode was heartbreaking - brilliant acting from Ada. I couldn't stop crying when Leah was on the floor screaming. I can't believe Dan is dead :( What a sad end to a great Home and Away couple.

There really is so much happening in Home and Away at the moment - despite the huge Dan storyline yesterday - there was somehow still time for some really nice Rachel and Tony scenes and more suspense with Johnny in the annex - I love it :lol:

On the contrary, I think this is the saving grace of her character. It makes her so much stronger and worthwhile than just a thorn in the J&M side. Nobody needs to be belittled that much to be just brought in as a cog in a wheel. This is a storyline in her own right which has actually won her a lot more fans at Oz pace than she had when she was a meagre nuisance to J&M.

I actually agree. Sam is her own character and that way we can see her in herself not entangled the JM saga.

I guess it depends how it turns out. If the thing that Johnny is blackmailing her about is something awful that she's done, then I won't be happy at all. You both have a good point, but the thing is that during her first stint in the bay she wasn't just a cog in the JM wheel. The storyline was about her and Jack (plus Shane and Rory), and Martha hardly came into it. But they brought her back as a plot device for the JM storyline, and if it turns out that she was a villain all along it will only be so that Jack has an excuse to go back to Martha, not because it fits with her character in any way. That's what I can't stand. :angry:

Irene saying Dan was like a son to her would be quite sweet if it wasn't for the fact that I can't really remember them ever...speaking to each other.

Nice that someone finally noticed Leah's a bigamist though...

lol I never really thought about that!! I'm glad they mentioned Vinnie. She can go off and be with him now, or his dad can admit it was all him and Vinnie can be free to come back into it. :wub: I wish.

Archived