Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

The Amanda/Jazz catfight was hilarious :lol: when Leah came running out to see if everything was ok, i loved the way Amanda and Jazz smiled so angelically at her whilst rubbing their faces :lol:

I loved the scene they put in where Leah was telling Sally and Miles about it and she was crying and then laughing, it was nice for her to have a bit of a distraction.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again I have been completely glued to H&A!! AMANDA!!! YEY I am so glad she is back and looking so beautiful and I love her new look! Hope shes back for good! The catfight between her and Jazz was so funny and it's good to see Amandas bad side once again! Not glad to see Jazz I have to say especially her trying to get Tony back when Rachel and him clearly having something going on! The fact that he didn't recipricate and Rachel talked to Jazz shows that they have something!! I hate it when there is always something that stops people being together in H&A like Ric & Maddie and Martha & Jack!! Jazz said she wants Tony back but was eyeing up Roman and I don't wish her on him someone like her and Aden would suit!!

I feel so sorry for Leah and the whole Dan thing which is so sad because he was such a great character and didn't have ther storylines to show that! The only good thing is that Amandas back! Hopefully Leah's storylines will be really good now because she hasn't had many and is it just me or do Leah and Miles look really gd together?

I am loving Morag being back too her snide comments and attitude is so hilariuous but the fact shes helping Aden puts me off her a bit. I hate that she always does the right thing even though Aden clearly deserves some kind of punishment for everything he has done so that he can see how he hurts people. I love Irene for having a go at him and knocking him over hurting his leg he so deserved it and the fact hes using Morag as a witness for sueing her is just so annoying. People like that never change no matter what they say or do and where Annie may be wrong she'll probably change her statement and he'll go on as usual!!

I never thought I'd ever say this but I'm starting to feel sorry for Sam! I hate that she is being blackmailed and it must be bad for her to go along. He bruised her side and has been pushing her around and she looks so tired and fed up like when Mark blackmailed Josie for so long! I hope either Johnny gets whats coming to him or the secret comes out into the open so she can move on because if Jack loves her then he'll forgive her no matter what! The fact that Jazz saw her hide someone (Johhny) makes me wonder if she'll use it against her after that talk and if she does Sam being blackmailed twice is so horrible!!

He bruised her side and has been pushing her around and she looks so tired and fed up like when Mark blackmailed Josie for so long!

I'm not suprised Josie slapped Mark after everything he put her through. It was her fault too, but he could see that he was pushing her over the edge and he enjoyed every minute of it.

Anyway, rather than get sidetracked onto one of my favourite eras of the show, I just want to say how nice it is to see the whole of Summer Bay feeling like a community again. I know I said that before, but I've really noticed a difference lately and it was something that had been missing for quite some time, and I'm so glad that it's now back. And long may it stay that way :D.

Firstly can i just say, Miles and Tony in their suits = :wub:

I can feel a few catfights coming on between Jazz and Rachel, its gonna be so good :lol: That's what i like about Jazz she is so shy and reserved, i mean she wouldn't dare try to break up a happy, blossoming relationship, would she? :P

Does anyone else think they should have just killed Dan on the show?

Yes, definitely. After Beth's death I really didn't think they'd do another off-screen death so soon. IMO they should only do that as a last resort, which it wasn't in either case. It just smacks of a 'can't be bothered' attitude IMO.

Yeh I don't get why major characters or people who have been on the show for years are leaving and then there exit is about 10 seconds long! I can recall so many people who have left and its like don't blink cos you'll miss it!

OMG I never ever thought I'd say this but I feel sorry for Sam and am beginnning to like her almost. I'm not about to join her fan club but the fact that she gets blackmailed and abused by Johnny and now Jazz is blackmailing her with it to snatch Tony away from Rach when they are so good together! I hope its sorted out soon cos I don't think Sam can take anymore she looks so suicidal right now! and Jess Chapnick is playing it amazingly :D

Archived