Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I do feel quite sorry for Sam at the moment, she is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Whatever Johnny has on her, must be pretty big :unsure: and now to make matters worse Jazz is blackmailing her :rolleyes: I just hope she finds someway to get out of the terrible mess she is in.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't Leah have divorced Vinnie on the quite though?

She couldnt have because of one reason. If she did then people would know he was alive and that is the main purpose of placing someone in witness protection, Hope that helps

Vinnie is technically dead, so according to all legal records he doesn't exist anymore. There will be a death ceritificate with his name on it and all the documents that prove his real identity will have been destroyed. Obviously it isn't possible to divorce a dead person!

Exactly, its what I was trying to say

I actually think the way they have carried out Dan's death is a shambles! They havent really explained it and how he died. They were very vague which doesnt really help fill the gap,

Does anyone agree?

I actually think the way they have carried out Dan's death is a shambles! They havent really explained it and how he died. They were very vague which doesnt really help fill the gap,

Does anyone agree?

I believe they said it was an abseiling accident, no doubt there is more to it, but if we ever find out is anyone's guess.

Re Vinnie being legally dead so Leah she could rsafely remarry, she knows the truth and that is what was worrying her.

Loved Rachel's line to Jazz 'you can come with us (her and Tony) and sit in the back'. Brilliant :D

What is Johnny going to do to Sam know he knows she lied about Sally, not anything good for sure! How is Sam going to get out of being blackmailed by Jazz, just goes to show, once you have started lying for whatever reason, you get in deeper and deeper and have to keep telling more lies.

I was disappointed with Dan's goodbye.. I know we werent going to see the funeral, so that made it less of a impact, but I think thanks to Aden and him using Dan to attack Annie, being smug about what he was doing down on the beach when the reporter looked at him and generally acting up. It spoilt the episode and what was the memory of Dan.

I just don't see the need for off-screen deaths at all. It's as if the producers have realised that the show has been criticised for being melodramatic, so they're trying to tone it down by removing the actual deaths. But what we end up with is great characters being given rubbish storylines and the viewers missing out on the chance to see their favourite characters leave. Why don't they stop making little things into a massive deal (there have been so many 'life and death' situations where the characters involved have barely broken a fingernail) and focus on the storylines where someone important actually does die?

On a positive note, Ric and Matilda = :wub: Even the five announcer said 'aww'!

I just don't see the need for off-screen deaths at all. It's as if the producers have realised that the show has been criticised for being melodramatic, so they're trying to tone it down by removing the actual deaths. But what we end up with is great characters being given rubbish storylines and the viewers missing out on the chance to see their favourite characters leave. Why don't they stop making little things into a massive deal (there have been so many 'life and death' situations where the characters involved have barely broken a fingernail) and focus on the storylines where someone important actually does die?

Excellent points, I couldn't agree more.

Archived