Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I thought the memorial for Dan was very touching, when little Ryan got up to speak i had a lump in my throat :( Leah's speech was very moving too.

Just going totally off topic for a second, what was it with all those flies on the beach :unsure: There were thousands of them, going up noses, into mouths and hair :lol:

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed the flies too... how could you not when they took up so much screen time! :lol:

It seemed like there was a fly infestation at the beach on that particular day!

The memorial was lovely and a great tribute to Dan... and there was a letter from Peter which was a nice touch! Ryan's speech was also very touching as was Leah's.

On a positive note, Ric and Matilda = :wub: Even the five announcer said 'aww'!

I know I was so happy when they reunited! :wub: I love them together and one day they will become a classic couple :wub::lol:

I think they make a lovely couple, i just can't imagine either of them with anyone else.

Peter is pushing it - would even the lovely Dan forgive his brother not turning up to his memorial?! Glad for the letter, at least. I'm not very pleased at Dan being killed off, but for Leah to stay, it practically had to happen. I hope Tim was okay with it, though I guess if you decide to leave (maybe even if you don't!), your character's fate is at the mercy of the writers.

Wow, yet more great episodes. Don't ask why, but I feel like summarising todays as if I was sending an expensive message to aliens several planets away, so minimising words:

"Jazz, drunk! :) Johnny with a big knife! Ric in the way! Sam and a cricket bat! ...Henk! :wub:"

Peter is pushing it - would even the lovely Dan forgive his brother not turning up to his memorial?! Glad for the letter, at least. I'm not very pleased at Dan being killed off, but for Leah to stay, it practically had to happen. I hope Tim was okay with it, though I guess if you decide to leave (maybe even if you don't!), your character's fate is at the mercy of the writers.

Wow, yet more great episodes. Don't ask why, but I feel like summarising todays as if I was sending an expensive message to aliens several planets away, so minimising words:

"Jazz, drunk! :) Johnny with a big knife! Ric in the way! Sam and a cricket bat! ...Henk! :wub:"

Yep, tonight's ep was fantastic. There have been some amazing episodes lately, the show is definitely going through a good patch. For once an entire episode that I can't complain about at all. :o:lol:

As for Peter, I did think that was pretty weak writing. Obviously they can't force Nic Bishop to return, but am I right in thinking that they didn't even give a concrete reason for Peter's absence? All I heard them say was that he 'couldn't make it'. When your sister-in-law can attend your funeral but your brother doesn't turn up, there has to be a damn good reason! They could at least have given him some terrible illness or something...

Yep, tonight's ep was fantastic. There have been some amazing episodes lately, the show is definitely going through a good patch. For once an entire episode that I can't complain about at all. :o:lol:

As for Peter, I did think that was pretty weak writing. Obviously they can't force Nic Bishop to return, but am I right in thinking that they didn't even give a concrete reason for Peter's absence? All I heard them say was that he 'couldn't make it'. When your sister-in-law can attend your funeral but your brother doesn't turn up, there has to be a damn good reason! They could at least have given him some terrible illness or something...

They said he had gone to America to arrange for the return of the body for the funeral, which is taking place in Dan's home town with his parents. When someone dies overseas, a family member usually has to go and do that. This was also NOT Dan's funeral. It was a memorial Leah arranged in Summer Bay so his friends there could celebrate his life. She is then leaving and going to his funeral with his parents and the rest of his family.

Archived