Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

So good Ric and Matty are back together, certainly made up in a good old fashioned way :wink: So hilarious when he dashed off to the chemist :) They couldn't get rid of Jack quick enough.

At last Sam was motivated into doing something, but it took her long enough, how did she know Johnny hadn't already killed someone? I bet she is hoping he doesn't come round and spill the beans on her. Jazz being tied up made her sober up pretty quick, at least this time when she cried on Tony's shoulder it was for real.

Although it descended into chaos the scene on the beach where the kids remembered Dan in their own way was quite moving, though the way Aden was talking about honesty and looking straight at Annie was obviously double edged.

I'm not quite sure that it is over with Johnny and Sally, just because he is unconscious and with a guard, it doesn't mean she is safe. Bartlett (how come we never know peoples names, until they are addressed by name) is going to come unstuck I think.

If Leah decides to stay in the Bay, what will happen now with the Diner? I know someone said she may go and live near her parents, but I can't see that, they would drive her mad after a while. At least in the Bay she has her friends and she can get on with her life as she wants.

So Henk is back - is Cassie going to forgive him? We never did find out what was in the letter.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too am glad Matilda and Ric are back together but it makes me laugh they way they talk about their relationships in this show, she's only 17! She's still at school!

You're right, but H&A years are a bit like dog years, the characters act much older than they technically are. :P If you're not married with a kid by the time you hit 20 people start wondering what the problem is! Now Ric and Matilda are moving in together and everyone thinks that's fine - how many parents in the real world would let their 17 year old daughter move in with her boyfriend without a fight?

Yeh I don't get why major characters or people who have been on the show for years are leaving and then there exit is about 10 seconds long! I can recall so many people who have left and its like don't blink cos you'll miss it!

I agree, Lucas' exit was just like 'Was that it?'

I actually think the way they have carried out Dan's death is a shambles! They havent really explained it and how he died. They were very vague which doesnt really help fill the gap,

They were very vague, they didn't say whether he fell, or a rope ripped or anything, just an 'accident'. Could they not have said he was in a car crash or something?

You're right, but H&A years are a bit like dog years, the characters act much older than they technically are. :P If you're not married with a kid by the time you hit 20 people start wondering what the problem is! Now Ric and Matilda are moving in together and everyone thinks that's fine - how many parents in the real world would let their 17 year old daughter move in with her boyfriend without a fight?

I know! When Ric asked Sally, she was just like, If you think your're ready. :lol:

Yeh I don't get why major characters or people who have been on the show for years are leaving and then there exit is about 10 seconds long! I can recall so many people who have left and its like don't blink cos you'll miss it!

I agree, Lucas' exit was just like 'Was that it?'

I actually think the way they have carried out Dan's death is a shambles! They havent really explained it and how he died. They were very vague which doesnt really help fill the gap,

They were very vague, they didn't say whether he fell, or a rope ripped or anything, just an 'accident'. Could they not have said he was in a car crash or something?

I know! When Ric asked Sally, she was just like, If you think your're ready. :lol:

I know but after everything they have been through i think Sally feels they are responsible enough to be able to handle it and i feel her near death experience contributed to her respecting there decision. :lol

Being a bit fannish and pedantic here but has anyone else noticed none of Sally's "visions of the future" actually happened?She was standing up when she spoke to Leah who seemed a lot more upset (and oddly seemed to be in a caravan although I might be mistaken), she was in a different room when she spoke to Annie who was wearing a hospital gown and I'm not even sure the dialogue with Cassie was right.They could have at least matched it up properly.

Isn't it just great having Pippa back?This must be her longest stint in quite a while.Anyone knows if she's sticking around until

Sally leaves

?

I'm obviously in a TV overload/sleep deprivation mode cos I laughed myself silly when Miss Exposition gave Annie an update on Sally?Who was she?Were all the other actors busy?

Isn't it just great having Pippa back?This must be her longest stint in quite a while.Anyone knows if she's sticking around until

Sally leaves

?

I think she is mentioned but not shown as much, she is at her farewell episodes

I loved the episode today especially Jazz drink :P

:lol:

I too am glad Matilda and Ric are back together but it makes me laugh they way they talk about their relationships in this show, she's only 17! She's still at school!

As Matty doesn't have parents anymore that point is academic, and if she had finished her exams she would have left school by now anyway. Sally didn't have any problem when it was Ric and Cassie apart from the fact if they broke up it would cause an atmosphere which it did.

Being a bit fannish and pedantic here but has anyone else noticed none of Sally's "visions of the future" actually happened?She was standing up when she spoke to Leah who seemed a lot more upset (and oddly seemed to be in a caravan although I might be mistaken), she was in a different room when she spoke to Annie who was wearing a hospital gown and I'm not even sure the dialogue with Cassie was right.They could have at least matched it up properly.

I thought Sally was sitting on the bed comforting Leah (who it looked to me had grey in her hair), I suppose it was poetic licence or something, it didn't have to be an exact recreation of what she 'saw' when she was with Tom and how she talked to people. My turn to be pedantic, but whrn Sally was talking to Annie she called Tom her foster father when in fact he and Pippa had adopted her so he wasn't anymore.

Archived