Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I'm not reading spoilers. Any time I do, I regret it! I'm seeing *Zetti*'s signature above and praying that's not a spoiler for some significant dialogue.

Its a quote from a very touching scene, its not really a spoiler per se.

They obviously skipped a couple of days in Summer Bay, cos one moment Sally was in hoptial and now she is home, Leah had been to the States for Dan's funeral and is back!

I have a totally off the wall theory about what Johnny has on Sam, Rory isn't her (and Shane's) son :o

We know they had a daughter who died, what if after she died Sam was was grief stricken she snatched a baby, Shane didn't have any choice but to go along with it. I know it is not a hard and fast rule, but he is blond, Shane was dark and Sam is a redhead. It would certainly be something she wouldn't want to get out, Jack would probably be able to forgive most things, but not that and as for the rest of the town - well!!

That's such a great theory that part of me wishes it was true. :lol: But if Rory wasn't really his son, why would Shane go to the trouble of kidnapping him to get him back? I suppose it's possible that he came to love him as his own son? :unsure:

I really love Sam. Unfair as this storyline is on her, she's doing a brilliant job of it. I really hope the secret isn't something that will make her into an out-and-out villain though, as at the moment the writers are just about managing to keep an element of sympathy for her. I don't want them to paint Sam as the evil one and Martha as the saint who Jack should have chosen in the first place - I can just imagine Colleen saying 'ooh I knew she was a bad'un all along!'

They obviously skipped a couple of days in Summer Bay, cos one moment Sally was in hoptial and now she is home, Leah had been to the States for Dan's funeral and is back!

I have a totally off the wall theory about what Johnny has on Sam, Rory isn't her (and Shane's) son :o

We know they had a daughter who died, what if after she died Sam was was grief stricken she snatched a baby, Shane didn't have any choice but to go along with it. I know it is not a hard and fast rule, but he is blond, Shane was dark and Sam is a redhead. It would certainly be something she wouldn't want to get out, Jack would probably be able to forgive most things, but not that and as for the rest of the town - well!!

That's such a great theory that part of me wishes it was true. :lol: But if Rory wasn't really his son, why would Shane go to the trouble of kidnapping him to get him back? I suppose it's possible that he came to love him as his own son? :unsure:

I really love Sam. Unfair as this storyline is on her, she's doing a brilliant job of it. I really hope the secret isn't something that will make her into an out-and-out villain though, as at the moment the writers are just about managing to keep an element of sympathy for her. I don't want them to paint Sam as the evil one and Martha as the saint who Jack should have chosen in the first place - I can just imagine Colleen saying 'ooh I knew she was a bad'un all along!'

:lol: Martha is no saint by a long shot especially when it comes to Sam and Jack?

Roman and Martha?Are the writers sure about that one?Leaving aside the fact it's gonna annoy all the J&M fans, is that girl incapable of being single for more than five minutes?

At least they've polished off Johnny this time so we won't get another ill-judged revenge storyline in a year's time.(Mind you, if Peter can come back...)

Roman and Martha?Are the writers sure about that one? Leaving aside the fact it's gonna annoy all the J&M fans, is that girl incapable of being single for more than five minutes?

That's what I thought as well at first - but they do seem quite sweet together. I'm so glad they didn't sleep together on the first date - I would have lost all respect for Martha. I was as worried as Morag was for a while though! :lol:

Roman and Martha?Are the writers sure about that one? Leaving aside the fact it's gonna annoy all the J&M fans, is that girl incapable of being single for more than five minutes?

That's what I thought as well at first - but they do seem quite sweet together. I'm so glad they didn't sleep together on the first date - I would have lost all respect for Martha. I was as worried as Morag was for a while though! :lol:

I was thinking 'oh my god, could the girl possibly be a bigger slut?' :lol:

I have two big problems with the Martha/Roman pairing: firstly that Martha is already Summer Bay's resident bike and really, really doesn't need another boyfriend right now, and secondly that Roman seems far too good for her! But saying that, I've got to admit I quite liked them together in today's ep. :blink: The fact that both Jack and Martha are much more likeable when they're with other people speaks volumes IMO.

Archived