Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant remember if this was Five or Five Life...

I laughed at Drew's reply to 'You slept with my mother!' 'Yeah, well you took me back!' LOL

I think it was said that Peter went to collect Dan's body and bring it back, thats why he wasnt at the memorial.

I hope Dom doesnt return, after what he did.. Including the stuff with Ric, which also effected Belle.. How can she be with him.

I think this has to be the final, final breakup between Drew and Belle too much was said by both of them that can be forgiven. Poor Belle she was so upset. :( He (Drew) has gone, he was going to stay till the next day, but after the row with Belle he couldn't stay any longer.

Dom went off to better himself and threatened Drew that he would come back and take Belle away from him. Could be sooner than later now.

This guy that is turning up next week, reckon he is going to reveal more about what happened to Dan?

I'm glad Sally told the Department what to do with their job, as this obviously isn't the move away from the Bay that Tom was talking about. Will a job will come up in Tasmania do you think? Wonder what Martin has to say to Sally that is so important, he wouldn't be thinking of offering a job at the school would he?

What does everyone think about the new sponsorships ads for H&A, I think they are awful.

Call me thick, but how do you get more than one quote onto the same page?

Is there some reason Sam doesn't appear on the H&A cast list?

Why did they have Dan's funeral in America? He had only been living there a little while hadn't he? And his proper home was in Summer Bay? :unsure: I didn't notice the couple of days we'd missed, I must admit...!

I don't think Dan's funeral was in America. Peter missed the memorial because he was in America collecting the body, so I'm assuming the actual funeral was where their parents live (the same as when Peter 'died').

Archived