Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Hmm, yeah, hypnotherapy.Does Rachel always jump to offer a session every time a witness doesn't remember anything?

Some nice material between Roman and Aden last night though.I thought Roman was going to play some sort of childish prank but instead he just told him the truth and trusted him to do the right thing with it.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some nice material between Roman and Aden last night though.I thought Roman was going to play some sort of childish prank but instead he just told him the truth and trusted him to do the right thing with it.

Yeah it was really good to see a more understanding side of Aden. Hopefully he will now be nicer to Miles when he starts teaching.

It looks like Rachel is getting suspicious of Sam - her lies are just getting her into more and more trouble - and she is looking worse and worse everyday with the stress of it all. Surely Jack is going to realise that there is something seriously wrong - I mean she's just newly married she should be much happier than she is!

I think what got Rachel suspicious was when Sam said she felt a bit tense under hynosis when the point of being hynotised is to make the subject relaxed. Was she really under, it doesn't work on everyone? I can't understand why Rachel is going to talk to Tony about it though.

Does anyone else have a sense of deja vu regarding about the item Johnny was hiding which is now in the box of Lucas' things in Tony's house?

Funny how it is only Roman who can through to Aden when no-one else can, perhaps it is as he told Miles he was like Aden when he was young and knows how he feels. There is certainly more to him than we already know (some of which is revealed this week) :wink: . Aden certainly looked suitably chastened when he was told the truth.

I think what got Rachel suspicious was when Sam said she felt a bit tense under hynosis when the point of being hynotised is to make the subject relaxed. Was she really under, it doesn't work on everyone?

It doesn't always work, especially if the person is deliberately resisting. I had hypnotherapy for two years but I never felt like it was having any effect apart from making me feel relaxed.

Loved th Tachel scenes tonight, they are just fantastic together :wub: Colleen was hilarious as usual sitting there while Tony made up his mind what he wanted to eat :lol:

I thought it was very brave of Cassie to tell Alf about the HIV, i just can't believe his reaction though :( Colleen surprised me the way she took the baby news, she was so sweet :)

I think Alf reacted better than he could have done, he just seemed a bit embarassed.

Odd the way Rachel mentioned "Johnny Cooper" as though there's another Johnny somewhere that he could be confused with(or maybe she just thinks he's a Mafia Don).Turns out even when he's dead you can't shut the guy up.

Loved th Tachel scenes tonight, they are just fantastic together :wub: Colleen was hilarious as usual sitting there while Tony made up his mind what he wanted to eat :lol:

I know they are like a couple of teenagers - but so sweet! They couldn't stope smiling (and neither could I) after they said I love you :wub:

I think it's great that Johnny is still appearing in Sam's imagination - I thought that after he died that'd be the last we'd see of Callan Mulvey - but even after death he's still around - long may it continue!!

I thought Tony had a bit of a smooth bachelor bedroom- black silk/ satin sheets, subdued lighting etc. I suppose he's been seducing a lot of ladies recently :lol:

Also, when Sam was dreaming about Johnny, her bed linen went all satiny/ silky, didn't it? What are they suggesting?!?

Is it just me or did the whole diner subsidance happen very suddenly :unsure: wouldn't you at least get some tell tale signs over a period of time? It just seems that in one episode everything was fine, then in the next the whole place is collapsing.

I loved the scene between Cassie and Roman, it was very sweet :) That's one of the things i like about Roman, he never seems to judge people, he just takes them as he finds them.

Archived