Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you just love the bonkers timescales that crop up during editing?So:Sam tells Rory to get ready for school.(Given that Rachel's up after a night shift, Jack's apparently on his way to work and a twelve-year-old boy is out of bed, I doubt it's earlier than seven.)Subsequently, Ric goes to see Belle who has had time to phone in sick at work(Irene presumably having gone to check on the new Diner);Drew arrives home after apparently being shopping(if the shop's didn't open until seven it can't be before quarter past, probably later);and Rachel has had time to get dressed, go to the surf club(which admittedly probably isn't far), meet Tony and get served coffee(and what time do you reckon the bar opens?Eight?).At which point, we cut back to Sam and finds Rory still hasn't left for school.What time do lessons start in Summer Bay?

And yes, it is worrying the way my mind works at times.

Don't you just love the bonkers timescales that crop up during editing?So:Sam tells Rory to get ready for school.(Given that Rachel's up after a night shift, Jack's apparently on his way to work and a twelve-year-old boy is out of bed, I doubt it's earlier than seven.)Subsequently, Ric goes to see Belle who has had time to phone in sick at work(Irene presumably having gone to check on the new Diner);Drew arrives home after apparently being shopping(if the shop's didn't open until seven it can't be before quarter past, probably later);and Rachel has had time to get dressed, go to the surf club(which admittedly probably isn't far), meet Tony and get served coffee(and what time do you reckon the bar opens?Eight?).At which point, we cut back to Sam and finds Rory still hasn't left for school.What time do lessons start in Summer Bay?

And yes, it is worrying the way my mind works at times.

Ha! Red Ranger 1 you pay waaay too much attention deary :P But now you come to mention it you do have a point. Mind you I always thought the residents of Summer Bay never seem to have any problem with being dressed and outside at super super early hours of the morning like 7AM.

On another note... I havnt been posting in a while so it feels good to be back :)

My sister is a nurse and her shifts run from 7 until 7, she then has to handover to the person replacing her, which can take until 7.30 (and isn't factored in to the shifts) and it has been established in the past that the hospital is a fair way out of town, at least 30 minutes, so it would be at least 8.

Archived