Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

What made me laugh was that other girl talking about her faith then she proclaimed she would never forgive Geoff for what he said! How Christian of her!

How about Geoff suggesting she wasn't pretty so that is why he wouldn't ask her out. That wasn't very Christian of him either.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it just me or is Annie a real pain what gives her the right to tell Geoff what girls to fancy with trying to get him to like all these church goesers

To be honest I don't like either Annie or Geoff much at all. I thought I'd warm to them but it hasn't happened so far. They just seem so unrealistic with all their bible-bashing and naivety/stupidity. I'm sure there are still people like that in the world but in the context of Summer Bay where everyone is bed-hopping and causing scandal they just seem very out of place (not to mention annoying).

Personally I find it refreshing to have some characters with morals! It's nice to see a TV show portray Christians as sane people too, usually when religion comes into it, it's some nutjob like Reverand Hall or Noah and Jude's mum.

I think Annie and Geoff have still to come into their own in terms of storylines and relationships with other characters. It's good that they are different to most of the other characters (in terms of religion/morals etc), but I'd like to see more of their relationship with Irene as that would make it easier to accept them. We hardly ever see them at home, which is strange as we used to see Hayley, Will, Kirsty and Kane etc at home with Irene all the time!

I've found myself starting to warm to Geoff a bit more recently as he discovers girls, but still find Annie annoying.

Good for Geoff finally discovering girls, even if the one he fancied was a bit of a c**. He had to find out for himself though, it's part of growing up.

How do you guys manage to get more than one quote onto your replies?

I know what you mean Red Ranger that puzzled me as well. Sam was telling Rory to hurry up or he'd be late for school as well!!!

Talking of Sam what was she thinking of :o She is getting herself in deeper and deeper. It's bad enough she is put Jack through the shock of seeing 'having been beaten up', but to put Rory through it as well just isn't right. She definitely hasn't thought it through though, Jack opened the door with his key so she can't say he broke in and considering how careful she normally is how is she going to explain she just opened the door to him! Is she now going to say there was a 'man' after all and that she lied about not seeing him after all because he threatened her?

Tony didn't seem that shocked when Rachel told him her thoughts did he? Also he was right when he said that if she was thinking that then it wouldn't be too long before the polce started thinking that too and lo and behold Jack mentions that some of his colleagues were hinting about Sam being involved.

in the episode where Drew Leaves Annie and Geoff get Belle and some others argee to go to church for easter i thought they acted like evil aliens brian washing the town to belive in god do u know what i mean

I thought Annie especially was pressurizing Belle a bit too much. I mean, one of the first things that Annie said when she came in was ''Maybe you should come to church with us''. I know Geoff and Annie have their religion and that's what they believe in, and they're more than within their rights to talk about it and see if others' are interested etc, but I think they need to learn that not everyone else is going to be quite as accepting of changing their beliefs, if they have any, as they'd like. Did that make any sense? :unsure:

^Well I think the point they made in the show was Belle convinced Geoff to broaden his thoughts and so she's doing the same.

What made me laugh was that other girl talking about her faith then she proclaimed she would never forgive Geoff for what he said! How Christian of her!

How about Geoff suggesting she wasn't pretty so that is why he wouldn't ask her out. That wasn't very Christian of him either.

Haha, true! That was very shallow but hey, he's still a teenage boy.

in the episode where Drew Leaves Annie and Geoff get Belle and some others argee to go to church for easter i thought they acted like evil aliens brian washing the town to belive in god do u know what i mean

:blink: How??? They all agreed to go, and Belle was the only one who they actually asked!! I know it's unusual to have Christian characters in a show like this but some of the views here are very narrow minded! I'm a Christian and some non Christian friends have come with me to church on occasion and I never even slightly pressured them into it.

I know people have their own rights in what they belive in but it seems Geoff and Annie are planning to turn people into what they belive in i can remember Geoff saying something like they will longer to convince

Archived