Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I have to say I am liking Sam! The actual lengths she has gone to too stop Jack from finding out and then for him too sucks but I wonder if he'll report her now he knows she is pregnant?! Also when Jazz was at the reunion and didn't sleep with him even though she tried too showed a somewhat nicer side to her!

I cannot stand Sam, she has always been too needy. I don't much care for this Rory - loved the first one and thought it was a real loss when he went but this one is too wooden.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what really made me annoyed?

That Jack covered for Martha a lot with the police but when Sam asks him to do one thing (which lets face it, Johnny deserved to die) he won't.

That was just bad writing!

I think that it just shows where Jack's loyalties lie...

If he did cover for her and burn the letter, could he really live with her knowing what he knows? I can't see it myself, deep down he is a honest guy, cop or not. It would just tear them apart in the end and that wouldn't be good for them, Rory or the baby. Her would also have to hid it from Tony and Rachel is already suspicious. Sam sure can spin a good tale, wonder if that is how she persuaded Shane to get involved with drugs in the first place?

Cassie was pretty brave standing up in front of everyone to tell them she was HIV. Martin went up in my estimation when he backed her decision.

I had forgotten about the accident and Aden's reaction was understandable, but I was thinking about it afterwards (I know dangerous habit to get into) and Henk wasn't on the scene then, he'd done one of his disappearing acts. Cassie rang him because of her trial and he suddenly turned up. I guess it was then they 'made up' and weren't as careful as they usually were. So in a nutshell Cassie hadn't been infected then.

More is revealed about Aden this week which could explain a lot about the way he is. We did find out his brother is in prison though and his dad is a cop.

If he did cover for her and burn the letter, could he really live with her knowing what he knows? I can't see it myself, deep down he is a honest guy, cop or not. It would just tear them apart in the end and that wouldn't be good for them, Rory or the baby. Her would also have to hid it from Tony and Rachel is already suspicious. Sam sure can spin a good tale, wonder if that is how she persuaded Shane to get involved with drugs in the first place?

Cassie was pretty brave standing up in front of everyone to tell them she was HIV. Martin went up in my estimation when he backed her decision.

I had forgotten about the accident and Aden's reaction was understandable, but I was thinking about it afterwards (I know dangerous habit to get into) and Henk wasn't on the scene then, he'd done one of his disappearing acts. Cassie rang him because of her trial and he suddenly turned up. I guess it was then they 'made up' and weren't as careful as they usually were. So in a nutshell Cassie hadn't been infected then.

More is revealed about Aden this week which could explain a lot about the way he is. We did find out his brother is in prison though and his dad is a cop.

I don't think his dad is a cop, i think he's a security guard or something like that...

Cassie slept with henk ages ago, before brad and sally's "wedding". remember the whole palava over whether she should go or not because she wanted to go with Henk but rachel didnt want her to go with him? something like that...

I don't think his dad is a cop, i think he's a security guard or something like that...

Cassie slept with henk ages ago, before brad and sally's "wedding". remember the whole palava over whether she should go or not because she wanted to go with Henk but rachel didnt want her to go with him? something like that...

I know Cassie and Henk had been sleeping together before, but as she said when she told Henk she found out she was pregnant or it may have been when she told Martha that they usually were careful, but one time they weren't. I'm just figuring it must have been after the accident, though I can't remember exactly it was, but could she have pregnant that long without knowing?

I know Cassie and Henk had been sleeping together before, but as she said when she told Henk she found out she was pregnant or it may have been when she told Martha that they usually were careful, but one time they weren't. I'm just figuring it must have been after the accident, though I can't remember exactly it was, but could she have pregnant that long without knowing?

This is a TRUE story! I promise...

One of my sisters friends was a gym freak (much like cassie) and had ridiculouly strong abdominal muscles. One day she got really bad pain in her stomach so she went to the doctors, who told her that she had appendictis, and so she had to go the hospital to get her appendix removed. However, when they got to the hospital, the doctors said that she didnt actually have appendicitis, she was actually in labour! and she had a perfectly healthy little girl! I know that this isn't the case for a lot of people who are very fit, like a lot of athletes show major signs of pregnancy, but it shows that it can go under the radar!

I know its a bit of a far-fetched story but trust me, its true!

I don't quite know how the dates work out, but it is perfectly feasible that she could have been pregnant for a while!

Okay, let me try and drag the details out of my tiny little mind...Cassie and Henk slept together before Brad and Sally didn't get married.Then, because she never makes a mistake twice when she can make it multiple times, she followed him to the city, shacked up with him and probably had a lot of sex.Then she came back and he turned up just before Brad left and they apparently had sex on the beach(which seems like a good case for "we weren't careful").And the accident was no more than a couple of weeks after that, after which Henk came back and the whole pregnant-and-HIV thing came out.So to cut a long story short, Cassie could definitely have become infected before the accident.

She said both.. The aunt comment was directed to Martha (Like Morag is the great aunt but she doesnt like the 'great' so just goes by aunt Morag) and the sister comment was directed to Alf and Morag.

Archived