Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I have a quick question regarding todays episode,

Colleen says 'I always wanted a sister, now I have two'

Doesn't Alf have four sisters: Morag, Debra, Barbara and Celia??

Or are the Debra and Barbara decesed?? As Morag only mentions Celia in her response??

I've never even heard the fourth Stewart sister mentioned in the show so I'm not sure what her status is but Barbara is definitely still knocking about somewhere, she was at Alf's 60th birthday party less than three years ago.(Guess they let her out of prison at some point.Don't ask.)Guess Colleen's close admiration of the Stewart family wasn't that close.

I'd never heard of Debra either, but I checked Alf's character page on BTTB and she's on there, who knows!! I guess you're right about Colleens close admiration of the Stewart family...... :huh: !! Morag seems to have convieniently forgotton Barbara too!!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a funny episode with everyone thinking that Alf and Colleen were engaged :lol: You just know that Colleen is going to take every opportunity to lord it over everyone that she is a Stewart, she has even started dressing up to reflect her status :P

Oh...my...god.Um, I hate to mention this since it's going to leave everyone who reads it as disturbed as I am(if you don't want your mind blown look away now)but as a continuity nut and soap genealogist I feel obliged to point out:Didn't Alf go out with Colleen's daughter..?

Colleen's reaction to finding out she was related to Alf and Morag, was so hilarious :lol: the expression on her face before she collapsed had me in stitches :lol:

Don't know about the look on Coleen's face, Alf just looked stunned, but the look on Morag's face was priceless :lol: It was so funny. Did I miss the bit where they said Morag and Alf were half brother and sister? I wonder what Celia's reaction will be, seeing as she is quite religious?

Barbara is dead, she was married to Don Fisher. I don't remember seeing Debra, but of course it doesn't mean she wasn't there.

When Coleen was talking to Roman (what it is about him that makes people open up to him) she mentioned seeing Morag as a little girl and she was always wearing the prettiest ribbons in her hair. Somehow I can't picture Morag with ribbons in her hair.

Yes, you are right Red Ranger, Alf did go out with Coleen's long lost daughter and he asked her to marry him :blink:

The reaction of the rest of the town when they all thought Alf and Coleen were going to married just shows how a simple misunderstanding can escalate, kind of like Chinese Whispers.

So there is a lot more to Aden and his history to come out, his Dad obviously has a drink problem, we already know his brother is in prison and it seems his granddad wasn't such a hero after all.

I was so shocked at Geoff's reaction to Cassie's news, he was so blinkered and just wouldn't listen to Cassie who had after all had it explained to her and her classmates by Miles, He did insist on calling it AIDS when she hasn't got that yet.

Although in a way I can understand Martin's reaction after he had a call from Melody's mum, but what was Miles supposed to do once his class had asked him right out ignore them! He did tell them to also speak to their parents. But as he also said many parents wouldn't talk to them or couldn't or even not know much about themselves.

Todd what an outstanding performance i knew that there is a good kid underneath all that nastiness but he blew me away with his acting and i cant believe his dad pretended it was all untrue when he knew about it all along

Sam is getting on my nerves , if you murdered somone then you put the blame on Jack thinking hes taking you to the police because he wants Martha pathetic

^I know! He has enough reason to want a divorce without Martha being involved.

I thought maybe abuse was involved with the story with Aden but I am annoyed that once again Home and Away are pussyfooting around the subject and not actually explaining properly what he was talking about.

^I know! He has enough reason to want a divorce without Martha being involved.

I thought maybe abuse was involved with the story with Aden but I am annoyed that once again Home and Away are pussyfooting around the subject and not actually explaining properly what he was talking about.

Be patient

Sam is getting on my nerves , if you murdered somone then you put the blame on Jack thinking hes taking you to the police because he wants Martha pathetic

To be honest I'd find it quite easy to blame Jack for anything, he's that much of a plank. :rolleyes: Ok, so she's paranoid, but if you knew your husband was in love with someone else when you married him you kind of have an excuse for being paranoid that he might leave you for the other woman.

I still don't buy Sam as a drug dealer though. If the secret was that she'd been coerced by Shane into helping with the drugs then fine, but I just don't buy that she was running the show all along. Usually when a character has a dodgy past we get hints of it along the way, but obviously with Sam the writers came up with the idea quite late and now they expect us to buy that she's this evil criminal mastermind, when they've been building her up as a lovely, genuine young woman ever since she first arrived. It doesn't wash. <_<

Archived