Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

^I know! He has enough reason to want a divorce without Martha being involved.

I thought maybe abuse was involved with the story with Aden but I am annoyed that once again Home and Away are pussyfooting around the subject and not actually explaining properly what he was talking about.

Be patient

Ooh they are gonna talk about it? I hope so!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colleen's reaction to finding out she was related to Alf and Morag, was so hilarious :lol: the expression on her face before she collapsed had me in stitches :lol:

Don't know about the look on Coleen's face, Alf just looked stunned, but the look on Morag's face was priceless :lol: It was so funny. Did I miss the bit where they said Morag and Alf were half brother and sister? I wonder what Celia's reaction will be, seeing as she is quite religious?

Barbara is dead, she was married to Don Fisher. I don't remember seeing Debra, but of course it doesn't mean she wasn't there.

Barbara's dead?Did I miss a memo?And I don't recall anyone saying Alf and Morag were half brother and sister either.

Aden is such a great addition to the show, not to mention Todd is a fantastic actor! Those scenes with Larry [?] where so powerful and dark, the acting from both was brilliant. Although I agree they are sorta tiptoeing around the subject once again but I still like how it was done. I just hope it doesn't get get shoved under a doormat and never mentioned again like they did with Cassie. :rolleyes:

I can't help feeling Cassie's impending departure has left the HIV storyline feeling rather rushed.Geoff went from making fire and brimstone speeches to being all right about it in the space of one episode (and the fact he was making the speeches to Irene and Annie rather than Cassie made it all seem a bit pointless)and now most of Aden's storyline has taken place off screen, with Cassie or Roman talking about conversations we didn't see.

Colleen's reaction to finding out she was related to Alf and Morag, was so hilarious :lol: the expression on her face before she collapsed had me in stitches :lol:

Don't know about the look on Coleen's face, Alf just looked stunned, but the look on Morag's face was priceless :lol: It was so funny. Did I miss the bit where they said Morag and Alf were half brother and sister? I wonder what Celia's reaction will be, seeing as she is quite religious?

Barbara is dead, she was married to Don Fisher. I don't remember seeing Debra, but of course it doesn't mean she wasn't there.

Barbara's dead?Did I miss a memo?And I don't recall anyone saying Alf and Morag were half brother and sister either.

I think it was a long time ago that she died, it was certainly after her and Don divorced.

Aden is such a great addition to the show, not to mention Todd is a fantastic actor! Those scenes with Larry [?] where so powerful and dark, the acting from both was brilliant. Although I agree they are sorta tiptoeing around the subject once again but I still like how it was done. I just hope it doesn't get get shoved under a doormat and never mentioned again like they did with Cassie. :rolleyes:

Certainly was a powerful episode. It has probably been building up in him for years, it's just the HIV scare that has triggered it. The usual story I suppose of him and his brother being told not to say anything because it was their (his granddad and the brothers secret) and also they wouldn't be believed anyway. Such a shame Aden saw the photo of Roman in uniform otherwise he would have probably told him. I'm not sure that I agree that when Cassie's story came out that it was then swept under the carpet, it just means it doesn't have to be talked about all the time. Now in no way am I downgrading the fact that young girls being sexually abused is awful but in some way when it happens to boys in some way, for them at least, it is more shameful because it just doesn't happen to the male sex.

No mention was made at any time of Aden's mum, is she dead do you think or divorced from his dad?

Sam is getting on my nerves , if you murdered somone then you put the blame on Jack thinking hes taking you to the police because he wants Martha pathetic

To be honest I'd find it quite easy to blame Jack for anything, he's that much of a plank. :rolleyes: Ok, so she's paranoid, but if you knew your husband was in love with someone else when you married him you kind of have an excuse for being paranoid that he might leave you for the other woman.

I still don't buy Sam as a drug dealer though. If the secret was that she'd been coerced by Shane into helping with the drugs then fine, but I just don't buy that she was running the show all along. Usually when a character has a dodgy past we get hints of it along the way, but obviously with Sam the writers came up with the idea quite late and now they expect us to buy that she's this evil criminal mastermind, when they've been building her up as a lovely, genuine young woman ever since she first arrived. It doesn't wash. <_<

I can easily believe Sam as starting the whole thing, then turning Shane and his gang in when the police caught up with her.

She has definitely lost it now though because for once Jack wasn't thinking of Martha :excl: By storming round there to have a yell at her she's just stirred things up again. Jack is being very fair, by giving Sam a good get out, by asking her to say she thought Johnny was going to kill her because he knew Shane and that she panicked and that is why she switched injections. He's keeping quite about the letter and the fact she was hiding Johnny at his Dad's place, what more does she want!

I think it was a long time ago that she died, it was certainly after her and Don divorced.

Barbara's not dead,unless that was a ghost,who appeared at Alf's 60th....

I can't help feeling Cassie's impending departure has left the HIV storyline feeling rather rushed.Geoff went from making fire and brimstone speeches to being all right about it in the space of one episode (and the fact he was making the speeches to Irene and Annie rather than Cassie made it all seem a bit pointless)and now most of Aden's storyline has taken place off screen, with Cassie or Roman talking about conversations we didn't see.

I know what you mean about Cassie and I think it would have been brilliant to see the HIV storyline played out long-term, particularly with the birth of the baby. It would be really interesting to see a Mark-Fowler-style story arc, with an HIV+ character staying in the show for years and eventually contracting AIDS, but I doubt that will ever happen on H&A as the actors don't tend to stick around for long enough. But personally I think they've done a really good job with Cassie as it is. Obviously they knew that Sharni was going all along so they've tried to tailor the storyline to fit in with Cassie heading off for a 'fresh start'. She's been brilliant throughout this whole storyline and I really hope she wins some more fans as a result - the amount of Cassie-bashing that goes on is so unjustified.

Maybe I'm tired but last night's episode seemed like the funniest thing ever!Pretty much everything Miles said had me in stitches("Don't do anything Melody wouldn't do!", not to mention his attempts to give Melody and Geoff advice)and Floss had some great one-liners(Colleen:"Notice anything different?" Floss:"Well, none of us are getting any younger").

Almost a shame Miles and Melody's European history is such nonsense:The Protestant movement was started by Martin Luther.Henry VIII started the Church of England which was technically Catholic during his reign it just didn't have any ties with the Church of Rome.

And my street cred is plummeting as I write this...

Archived