Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Is anyone else having problems watching H&A on Five and Fiver at the moment? I hope its only my digital receiver, or the local weather or something, but every episode lately has had so much interference and stopping and starting, I haven't really been able to follow the story!!! :angry: Its so annoying, especially as its such an exciting storyline just now.

Anyone else having technical problems?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else having problems watching H&A on Five and Fiver at the moment? I hope its only my digital receiver, or the local weather or something, but every episode lately has had so much interference and stopping and starting, I haven't really been able to follow the story!!! :angry: Its so annoying, especially as its such an exciting storyline just now.

I have noticed the picture freezing a few times in the last week or so and the picture is really shadowy sometimes, i don't know what's happening at the moment :unsure:

Yeah, the digibox in our house has been a bit glitchy on Five and Fiver for a couple of days. Actually, more like a couple of weeks. The screen just went black towards the end of the episode where Aden had flashbacks of the car accident, and I was so annoyed!

Anyway, I hope it gets its act together soon for you!

Yeah, the digibox in our house has been a bit glitchy on Five and Fiver for a couple of days. Actually, more like a couple of weeks. The screen just went black towards the end of the episode where Aden had flashbacks of the car accident, and I was so annoyed!

Anyway, I hope it gets its act together soon for you!

Gosh, it seems it's pretty widespread.I live in North Norfolk where apparently we don't get Channel 5(never did get used to that rebranding).Don't know what that means I've been watching for the past ten years but still, the picture on terrestial is terrible and the digital one is subject to a lot of freezing, fizzing and just disappearing entirely(the number of times I've come home from work to find I've videoed an hour of "No Signal" captions)but if anything it's been better the last few days, not worse.Maybe someone else is getting all the problems.

You'd think so wouldn't you, but this being Summerbay and Jack I wouldn't bank on it :wink: . How can he get on his high horse about Sam after all the lies he's told? Ok so what he did wasn't murder but it's the principal of the thing, it's like there's one rule for him and Martha and another for everyone else. The worst thing is he and Martha will probably be back together soon and Sam will be remembered as the bad guy with J/M as Summerbay's perfect golden couple :angry: .

I can't make up my mind about the whole situation. Jack's certainly not perfect, but I don't think he would have covered for Martha if she had committed murder. I also think that Sam lying to Jack the whole time - made the situation so much more unforgivable - perhaps if Sam had been honest from the beginning about everything Jack would have at least tried to help her out. Maybe Sam was right that if she had said anything that would have been the end of them as a couple - at least she'd still be alive now though and Rory would still have a Mum :(

While I haven't ever liked her - I do feel kind of sorry for Sam - I think Rachel kind of summed up her situation when she said something about Sam finally having found what she wanted (a nice husband and family) after a terrible life and it just all going very wrong as she tried desparately to hang onto it.

Can't wait to see who dunnit!

You'd think so wouldn't you, but this being Summerbay and Jack I wouldn't bank on it :wink: . How can he get on his high horse about Sam after all the lies he's told? Ok so what he did wasn't murder but it's the principal of the thing, it's like there's one rule for him and Martha and another for everyone else. The worst thing is he and Martha will probably be back together soon and Sam will be remembered as the bad guy with J/M as Summerbay's perfect golden couple :angry: .

I can't make up my mind about the whole situation. Jack's certainly not perfect, but I don't think he would have covered for Martha if she had committed murder. I also think that Sam lying to Jack the whole time - made the situation so much more unforgivable - perhaps if Sam had been honest from the beginning about everything Jack would have at least tried to help her out. Maybe Sam was right that if she had said anything that would have been the end of them as a couple - at least she'd still be alive now though and Rory would still have a Mum :(

While I haven't ever liked her - I do feel kind of sorry for Sam - I think Rachel kind of summed up her situation when she said something about Sam finally having found what she wanted (a nice husband and family) after a terrible life and it just all going very wrong as she tried desparately to hang onto it.

Can't wait to see who dunnit!

I agree with you, O.K. Jack was stupid for taking the drugs, also he was going to plant them on Cam. He certainly wouldn't have covered for Martha if she had committed murder, he does have his limits. I said on an earlier post if Sam had told him the truth at the beginning he would have understood, then Johhny wouldn't have been able to blackmail her and she wouldn't have felt forced to kill him.

So we have heard each persons version of what they did (I'd forgotten about Rachel) apart from Roman. No-one knows about Jazz being involved yet. I did wonder if Sam scratched Martha deliberately so when her body was found Martha's DNA would be found and she would be blamed, she was going to kill herself at Roman's and let Martha find her. How did she get in?

On a different note good for Belle telling Gavin to stick his job :P

Thanks for the replies about the digital problems- glad its not just me but obviously annoyed for all of us. It seems that every time the characters say something important, it freezes! And the other day, it jumped over the scene where Sam's body washed up on the beach, so I never even knew until the next day :angry:

Archived