Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Poor Jazz - I felt really sorry for her last night! She obviously still loves Tony and what Sam said to her seemed to really hit home. :(

I also thought Paul O'Brien gave a really good performance.

Have to disagree, I actually thought Paul's acting was really bad. :ph34r: The scene where he turned up at Tony's drunk and crying was so unconvincing. I was also surprised by Jazz's reaction when Sam had a go at her. Don't get me wrong, I like it that she has a vulnerable side, but I didn't think it was like her to take those sort of comments lying down. She just stood there gaping like a goldfish! Where were the catty comebacks she uses so readily on the likes of Amanda and Rachel?

although on a purely shallow note, his body is very aesthetically pleasing :blush: so i guess the more we see of that the better :lol:

Absolutely, although the hair is terrible at the moment! I suppose it suits the storyline, but that's no excuse. :P

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also thought Paul O'Brien gave a really good performance.

Have to disagree, I actually thought Paul's acting was really bad. :ph34r: The scene where he turned up at Tony's drunk and crying was so unconvincing.

I thought he was really believable in that scene - I'm not always 100% convinced with his acting but that scene really got to me for some reason

Colleen was brilliant tonight, i loved her line "I am Colleen Smart and i'm a bay identity" :lol: just brilliant.

Yeah - Colleen as always was hilarious. The new Diner wouldn't be as good without her - I'm glad Leah convinced her to stay.

So, let me guess this straight...Ric knows it was Noel who burgled the house but he hasn't thought to mention it to Miles or Matilda or even, shock horror, the police?You know, like he told Drew to do last year when he was being blackmailed by a dodgy character?

And another example of no-one knowing what happens from one episode to the next:Irene suddenly welcoming Matilda home.She's been back since at least three episodes ago!

I thought I saw Matilda in a episode before Irene welcomed her back.. I am also sure she was in a episode even though she left the Bay with Matilda the episode before.. Was it really that fast? I thought it would of been a few days roadtrip.

I think it was two episodes later and yeah it did seem awfully fast but Geoff was talking about Sally's leaving do as though it had been several days previous so I think it's one of those occasions where they skipped half a week when we weren't looking.

So, let me guess this straight...Ric knows it was Noel who burgled the house but he hasn't thought to mention it to Miles or Matilda or even, shock horror, the police?You know, like he told Drew to do last year when he was being blackmailed by a dodgy character?

Good point! There's no reason he can't tell the police. I can't believe he hasn't told Matilda either, she's gonna find out, she'll be mad, the whole thing all over again! She's gonna ask questions when he comes home with bruises!

Good point! There's no reason he can't tell the police. I can't believe he hasn't told Matilda either, she's gonna find out, she'll be mad, the whole thing all over again! She's gonna ask questions when he comes home with bruises!

'

What would he say to them, 'He got me fired from my job, stole my van and robbed the house to persuade me to fight for him'. There is no proof anyway, so he is stuck. I thought that as well Daisyap, how will he explain the briuses and cuts to Matty? Is he going to say he and Drew got beaten up? He does have a good bod though :wink:

Re. Sam, Morag has a theory about her and if she is right it backs up what I said on an earlier post.

It wouldn't explain the bruises though, but knowing how devious Sam could be I dare say there was a way she managed it.

Good scenes between Aden's dad and Rachel, let's hope Aden can understand if not forgive him and they can both move on.

It shows that the way they used to react to things in the old days (though not that long ago as it was Veitnam) by not talking about it was not always a good idea.

'

What would he say to them, 'He got me fired from my job, stole my van and robbed the house to persuade me to fight for him'. There is no proof anyway, so he is stuck. I thought that as well Daisyap, how will he explain the briuses and cuts to Matty? Is he going to say he and Drew got beaten up? He does have a good bod though :wink:

Yeah, something like that.Just so that the police know who the prime suspect is.And as for proof, they could start with trying to find the lorry full of stolen furniture that he's presumably got lying around somewhere.

Archived