Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

So, let me guess this straight...Ric knows it was Noel who burgled the house but he hasn't thought to mention it to Miles or Matilda or even, shock horror, the police?You know, like he told Drew to do last year when he was being blackmailed by a dodgy character?

Good point! There's no reason he can't tell the police. I can't believe he hasn't told Matilda either, she's gonna find out, she'll be mad, the whole thing all over again! She's gonna ask questions when he comes home with bruises!

'

What would he say to them, 'He got me fired from my job, stole my van and robbed the house to persuade me to fight for him'. There is no proof anyway, so he is stuck. I thought that as well Daisyap, how will he explain the briuses and cuts to Matty? Is he going to say he and Drew got beaten up? He does have a good bod though :wink:

Yeah, something like that.Just so that the police know who the prime suspect is.And as for proof, they could start with trying to find the lorry full of stolen furniture that he's presumably got lying around somewhere.

I got it right (almost), he told Matty that he and Drew got in a fight. Noel isn't stupid, the furniture would have long gone. He would probably ask the police why would he do all those things, he hardly knows Ric etc.

Did you notice the island is back in the kitchen, I would have thought there would have mean more imporant things to buy, but that's just me.

So the police have found one of Martha's hairs in the stolen car that Sam was driving, so what, Sam could have easily got hold of one, she was in Roman's house after all. Talking about the stolen car, I thought Morag told the police she saw Sam locking the car, did that mean the car had the keys in it when it was stolen?

I couldn't make out what Morag and Geoff were talking about, I thought she said didn't Sam ask Rory to go with him, but that can't have been right, anybody any idea what was said?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, now you know that's never going to happen - more's the pity. I think Jacks police career will be over after all this and Martha will have to go back to pole dancing, which I thought she was suspiciously good at!

I don't care if Jack and Martha are innocent and Sam faked her own murder, please God someone just lock them up. <_<

Ha, now you know that's never going to happen - more's the pity. I think Jacks police career will be over after all this and Martha will have to go back to pole dancing, which I thought she was suspiciously good at!

I don't care if Jack and Martha are innocent and Sam faked her own murder, please God someone just lock them up. <_<

Hear, hear!! Yes, I was right (sorry to blow my own trumpet) and Sam did get the hair from Martha's room. Also the sheet of paper to write the suicide note. Morag's good as a detective, certainly better than the police - mind you that's not saying much, then that is soap police for you. So I did mishear what Geoff and Morag were talking about. Rory maust have been scared to death. Poor Roman, I think he knows which way the wind is blowing with Martha and Jack. He is such a nice guy as well.

Regarding the search that Tony, Jack and Jazz are going to do, isn't it more likely that Jazz would have the better chance of finding the guy who beat Sam up (and who she may have hired to bruise her arm) than either of them. It would be highly unlikely for them to trust a bloke looking for someone who knocked a woman about for money. All Jazz would have to do is say a friend of mine said there is someone who helped her and I need the same service to frame my ex or something along those lines.

Oh God, I can't take it any more. I know it's obvious that Jack and Martha are going to get back together and I know that resistance is futile, but I can't help wishing that Martha would realise when she's on to a good thing and stick with Roman. He's better looking, more intelligent, a damn sight less irritating, and has a much better sense of morals than Jack. I know the girl is a bit of a bimbo, but surely even she can see what's right in front of her face? <_<

^^Yeah I think even Roman is starting to realise how inevitable it is. I do feel sorry for him - he tried so hard to help Martha.

Good episode last night - liked the way everything was pieced together and enjoyed the scene when Martha thought Jack and Jazz had slept together - hilarious and lots of great JM tension.

They swapped the scenes round, didn't they?Because that episode made no sense the way it was transmitted.Noel is chatting with Stewie, who clearly can't talk(because he's an extra), and tells him not to say anything to the police.A few scenes later, he tells Rachel Stewie has just been talking to him, after which she says she's going to pin his jaw and call the police.That's completely backward!

Archived