Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I just don't understand why the writers bothered putting Martha and Roman together in the first place. Roman is a great character with lots of potential, so what's the first thing they do with him? Put him in a dead-end relationship that the majority of the fans won't like, and which obviously isn't going to last longer than a few weeks. Fascinating stuff. <_<

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else find the scene with Rachel and Noel really funny?! The way she went, "Well he's got a broken jaw, bruised ribs and.......um, concussion" like she was just making ti up on the spot? :blink:

I liked today's episode. I love Miles, he's a great character and I'm glad they keep making references to Sally despite the fatc that she's gone.

But the Bay does seem a but empty with no set friendship groups. Belle seems a little on her own now, as do Ric and Matilda.

Good for Roman dumping Martha before she finally dumped him. He was too good for her anyway. Every time she kept banging on about Jack being just a friend I was thinking methinks me lady doth protest too much. If that was the case why did she get her knickers in a twist thinking Jack and Jazz had spent the night together? I dare say that the ordeal Roman went through will be revealed at sometime in the not too distant future now it has been mentioned.

I can see Viv coming back to the storyline soon as she was mentioned as being at the hospital.

Guess who Noel is going to get to fight as Stewie is out of action! Loved the look on his face when he saw Matilda was there. Really dumb of Ric to still have the money in his wallet, didn't he have anywhere else to put it, does he not have a bank account?

I hope that copper does come back, it would be nice to see Morag have a bit of a romance.

As the girl herself said:"You, I like."Nicole is a real breath of fresh air in a show that was beginning to look starved of characters, one of those people that would be hell to know but is great fun to watch. And putting her in a house with the oh-so-straightlaced Morag is going to make things very interesting.

One problem, as always:Why does Larry act as though he's never seen Morag before?He was in the courtroom when she was defending Cassie.Mind you, given the circumstances it's probably a good thing he doesn't remember her.

Good for Roman dumping Martha before she finally dumped him. He was too good for her anyway. Every time she kept banging on about Jack being just a friend I was thinking methinks me lady doth protest too much. If that was the case why did she get her knickers in a twist thinking Jack and Jazz had spent the night together?

i agree with you< Roman is way to good for Martha. She gave up on Jack way to quick in the first place, lets hope she can stick at it this time and not run away when things get tough.

Archived