Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Certainly going to be interesting with Aden and Nicole in the same house :wink: How many bedrooms does that place have btw? I'm assuming there are at least two, one for Morag and one for Roman. If there are only three, will Roman and Aden share or will it be Morag and Nicole:o

It will be interesting to see Matilda and Jazz at the fight . It might be a revelation as to who does like it and who doesn't.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roman is way to good for Martha. She gave up on Jack way to quick in the first place, lets hope she can stick at it this time and not run away when things get tough.

Let's face it, in the real world Jack and Martha would never work out. They're both way too immature and self-obsessed to have a lasting relationship, not to mention the fact that they've tried and failed about five times already. But the strength of their fanbase is bound to sway the writers, and rightly so. I may not be one of their many fans but it makes me happy when the writers listen to their audience.

That said, I really think they could have done a better job with the reunion scene. It was actually quite sweet until they ruined it with cliches and over the top sentimentality. 'Oh God, I love you so much, this is what I want for the rest of my life' - seriously, is that the best they could come up with? <_< It was like something out of a Mills and Boon novel.

That said, I really think they could have done a better job with the reunion scene. It was actually quite sweet until they ruined it with cliches and over the top sentimentality. 'Oh God, I love you so much, this is what I want for the rest of my life' - seriously, is that the best they could come up with? <_< It was like something out of a Mills and Boon novel.

I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one who hated the over the top-ness of that scene. I cringed like I've never cringed before.

I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one who hated the over the top-ness of that scene. I cringed like I've never cringed before.

The most hilarious thing was made out to be like they were some sort of incredibly amazing couple who completely belonged together and the reunion was meant to be something everyone had waited a lifetime for (well that part at least is true it really does seem like a lifetime watching their will they won't they thing drag on), it was like they were these starstruck lovers who everyone's supposed to be rooting for when in reality I dislike them with a passion.

Funny how Martha seemed so sure and strongly of her feelings when only a couple of days ago she was denying to all and sundry that her feelings for Jack didn't extend beyond friendship :lol: . In truth they probably deserve eachother because of their selfish disregard for anyone else's feelings, atleast while they're together they won't be hurting anyone else.

Oh and why would McGrath attempt to persuade Jack not to resign and shouldn't there be somesort of investigation against him after Sam's alegations and so shouldn't he be suspended anyway?

Does anyone else love Nicole? I love her and thinks shes gonna be fun to watch. Bit bored with the Ric fighting! reminds me of the whole drag racing scene! Apart from Nicole, Jack and Martha gettin back together is so amazing even if it wasn't the best reunion i agree. I thought it would be passionate and like so breathtaking but still glad martha and jack are back on even though somethings bound to happen now and it'll go bad all over again! seems to be the general pattern of their relationship!!

How many bedrooms does that place have btw?

I'm always wondering that about houses in Australian soaps- are they TARDISes or something? Sally's house seemed to have endless bedrooms, so do Tony's and Irene's. Yet at Irene's house, everyone seemed to share that small bedroom on the ground floor opposite the bathroom :unsure::lol:

When I used to watch Neighbours [years and years ago], Jim Robinson's house used to be the same. He would say to someone: 'you can stay here', then open the door out of the lounge, and the guest would go through it to. Then he would say it to the next 300 people who he felt sorry for and they would all disappear behind the door :whistle:

How many bedrooms does that place have btw?

I'm always wondering that about houses in Australian soaps- are they TARDISes or something? Sally's house seemed to have endless bedrooms, so do Tony's and Irene's. Yet at Irene's house, everyone seemed to share that small bedroom on the ground floor opposite the bathroom :unsure::lol:

When I used to watch Neighbours [years and years ago], Jim Robinson's house used to be the same. He would say to someone: 'you can stay here', then open the door out of the lounge, and the guest would go through it to. Then he would say it to the next 300 people who he felt sorry for and they would all disappear behind the door :whistle:

True, but Pauline Fowler's house in Eastenders has got to be the most tardis-like house in soap. It's like a shoe-box yet it's always full to the rafters. There were seven people living in it recently but I'm sure there can't be more than two or three bedrooms! It's always baffled me. :blink:

Does anyone else love Nicole? I love her and thinks shes gonna be fun to watch. Bit bored with the Ric fighting! reminds me of the whole drag racing scene! Apart from Nicole, Jack and Martha gettin back together is so amazing even if it wasn't the best reunion i agree. I thought it would be passionate and like so breathtaking but still glad martha and jack are back on even though somethings bound to happen now and it'll go bad all over again! seems to be the general pattern of their relationship!!

Ye I was surprised at how they got back together, but perhaps the point is that both Jack and Martha have changed since when they were together before. They've both been through a lot since they married the first time - Martha's umpteen relationships, abortion, the whole Sam thing - so maybe it's just easier for them to see that they want to be with each other. I'm glad it wasn't a passionate reunion in a way because it showed how they'd changed and they sat and talked about it and it was more....sweet, than passionate.

Still, I do wonder what will happen to them now they're back together or whether the relationship just gets stuck, which is really the only reason they broke up the first time, to stop it dragging out and getting boring, leaving us with endless episodes of them floating around doing nothing.

Archived