Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Oh and why would McGrath attempt to persuade Jack not to resign and shouldn't there be somesort of investigation against him after Sam's alegations and so shouldn't he be suspended anyway?

:lol: I wondered about that as well - but it seems like that's all been forgotten about now! As bad as he was at it, I can't really imagine Jack being anything else but a policeman - I wonder what he'll do now? :huh:

I'm glad it wasn't a passionate reunion in a way because it showed how they'd changed and they sat and talked about it and it was more....sweet, than passionate.

I liked the reunion scene too - I totally agree that 'this is what I want for the rest of my life' was a step too far - but other than that it was really sweet. It was always going to be a difficult one to get right - loads of people feel so strongly about JM - that no matter what they did they couldn't make everyone happy. I think they got the balance just right. :wub:

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much to my surprise, I was actually quite pleased to see Jack and Martha back together, whereas after three years of on-again, off-again that even getting married didn't seem to affect I expected not to care.So well done to the episode for actually getting it right.

So long as they don't mess it up again...

Much to my surprise, I was actually quite pleased to see Jack and Martha back together, whereas after three years of on-again, off-again that even getting married didn't seem to affect I expected not to care.So well done to the episode for actually getting it right.

So long as they don't mess it up again...

Does anyone else love Nicole? I love her and thinks shes gonna be fun to watch.

I like Nicole I think she will show the guys of summer bay who is boss, it's going to be great to see her settel in and make her mark.

I think Nicole is the new improved Tam. Tam came along and stirred everyone up, especially Geoff and Aden, but her character was wasted cos she was written out so quickly. So I think the writers decided they needed a replacement and Nicole is it.

I preferred Tam actually, she was less OTT. I do like Nicole but I think they've gone a bit overboard in making her such a slapper! There's flirty and then there's slutty, and she's definitely the latter! But if they toned that down slightly she'd be great. Aden and Geoff being rivals for her is a brilliant idea.

I bet Roman was just as bad as Nicole when he was young, except with girls of course. He is always telling her what she is like, not realising he is exactly the same. The other day he said she always came out with exactly what she was thinking... but so does he! :lol:

How sweet is Geoff when he thinks a girl likes him, he goes all shy and cute :lol: mind you i would be scared of Nicole as well, she is a raging man eater :P

Lol at Jazz in her outfit for work, poor Martin's eye's nearly popped out of his head :lol:

I'm hoping that Nicole's meant to be this way, or something, and that she's so over-the-top because she's unsure of where she stands with Roman, so the barriers are going up, or something. Hopefully she'll tone down just a little bit, but not totally, if that makes sense.

I know he reprimanded her afterwards about it, but did anyone else think it was a bit weird that Nicole was flirting so outrageously with Geoff in front of Roman?! Maybe this is just a Nicole-ism that I'll come to love over time...

I also really like the tension between Melody and Annie over Nicole, and their differing opinions of her.

Archived