Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Go Morag. :lol: It's about time someone told Martha what a prat she is. Not only was everything she said spot on, but she finally gave Martha a taste of her own medicine for having a go at her all those months ago and driving her back to the city. Love it. :D

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he reprimanded her afterwards about it, but did anyone else think it was a bit weird that Nicole was flirting so outrageously with Geoff in front of Roman?! Maybe this is just a Nicole-ism that I'll come to love over time...

Yeah this struck me. I guess she's testing the boundaries at the moment, I think Nicole will take some getting used to but I am loving the trouble she's stirring up.

I think Tony hit the nail on the head when he pointed out that Jack had only just buried his wife and was now getting all romatic with Martha. Jacks response was lame accusing Tony of hitting the bottle and sleeping around given the same circumstances. And what about little Rory, surely legally Jack has some responsiblity to him since he and Sam were married?

I don't know why I keep asking these questions but...Why exactly was Nicole, who we've been told is in Year 11, in a class with a bunch of Year 12 students?

Can't you see how advanced she is for her age? lol Tam was far more convincing than the Nicole Richie clone...but of course Summer Bay will work its magic and she'll become a tart with a heart! aahhh.

Love is in the air!

:lol: seems like it! Geoff and Melody were a sweet couple - although Rachel and Tony - where did that come from?! A bit of a sudden engagement surely even by H&A standards! I was really enjoying watching them fall in love and get to know each other - oh well maybe they'll have a long engagement and won't rush into a wedding :unsure: Probably not! :lol:

I was glad for Morag too - she needs something to cheer her up after her disappointment with Martha - I hope her and Ross work out. I can't remember Morag ever having a love interest before in the show (correct me if I'm wrong) so it should be interesting to watch.

Aww that scene between Geoff and Melody was so sweet, when he told her she was beautiful :wub: i think they make a really sweet couple.

Lol at Irene and Leah shouting out when Rachel accepted Tony's proposal :lol: i just thought it was such a funny scene.

Finally i have two words to say, GO MORAG :P

Aww that scene between Geoff and Melody was so sweet, when he told her she was beautiful :wub: i think they make a really sweet couple.

Lol at Irene and Leah shouting out when Rachel accepted Tony's proposal :lol: i just thought it was such a funny scene.

Finally i have two words to say, GO MORAG :P

Agree with everything there. Looked like he was going to kiss her, but chickened out.

I think Nicole scared the life out of him and she certainly is going to stir things up at Summer Bay High.

It was great when Leah and Irene were earwigging Tony and Rachel, so much it being a quite romantic evening!

When Leah got angry when Belle made those remarks about Leah and Miles (I think it was him my memory is going) was it because Belle was a bit too close to home?

Now that Jack has left the police perhaps he and Martha will make a go of it. It was because he kept letting Martha down when he was a cop that caused most of the problems.

Nothing to do with any of the above, but why does Annie have to have those two strands of hair always dangling - it drives me MAD :angry:

Archived