Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

How many bedrooms does that place have btw?

I'm always wondering that about houses in Australian soaps- are they TARDISes or something? Sally's house seemed to have endless bedrooms, so do Tony's and Irene's. Yet at Irene's house, everyone seemed to share that small bedroom on the ground floor opposite the bathroom :unsure::lol:

When I used to watch Neighbours [years and years ago], Jim Robinson's house used to be the same. He would say to someone: 'you can stay here', then open the door out of the lounge, and the guest would go through it to. Then he would say it to the next 300 people who he felt sorry for and they would all disappear behind the door :whistle:

True, but Pauline Fowler's house in Eastenders has got to be the most tardis-like house in soap. It's like a shoe-box yet it's always full to the rafters. There were seven people living in it recently but I'm sure there can't be more than two or three bedrooms! It's always baffled me. :blink:

Then there is the Dingle's (Emmerdale) place, any family member who turns up gets invited to stay!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always knew he was a creep. Look at the way he was perving on Jazz when she wore that outfit for her first day at work.

He looked so shocked though to see Jazz, Matilda and Ric. Also now Jazz knows his little secret she can use it to her advantage

If Ric's fight goes ahead how is he going to explain his injuries this time! He can't use the same excuse he used last time.

Had Alf been overdosing on his cold medicine, I only ask because when he came off the phone he said to Ric 'Martha has just phoned from the Surf Club'. Unless there are two people called Martha working at the club :huh:

I thought the Anzac Day dawn service was very moving, and it was good that Aden listened to Roman that the service wasn't just about his granddad but other service men and women as well.

I always knew he was a creep. Look at the way he was perving on Jazz when she wore that outfit for her first day at work.

He looked so shocked though to see Jazz, Matilda and Ric. Also now Jazz knows his little secret she can use it to her advantage

If Ric's fight goes ahead how is he going to explain his injuries this time! He can't use the same excuse he used last time.

Had Alf been overdosing on his cold medicine, I only ask because when he came off the phone he said to Ric 'Martha has just phoned from the Surf Club'. Unless there are two people called Martha working at the club :huh:

I thought the Anzac Day dawn service was very moving, and it was good that Aden listened to Roman that the service wasn't just about his granddad but other service men and women as well.

Yeah I cant stand bartlett either, it was funny to see him go ten shades of green like that when he saw Jazz.

I thought too that Ric should have just disappeared upstairs and mattie could have said that he was ill, then he need not come down until the injuries are gone or something like that, either way it was a bit weird how he didnt seem remotely concerned about people seeing him bashed up like that, and that he didnt appear to be remotely ill five mins after leaving hospital and being duffed up!

Really thought that was just me missing something, I thought J&M had gone on holiday so how can Martha be at the surf club???

Also loved the Jazz/Miles picnic but he did seem to be almost eating her alive when he kissed her!

I feel really sorry for Viv - no matter how badly she has behaved in the past - what a terrible thing for her to have to deal with. Mattie and Ric's response to the situation is seriously impressive - I think it shows how much they have matured over the last few months. Don't like the sound of what Noel is scheming though..... :angry:

I feel really sorry for Viv - no matter how badly she has behaved in the past - what a terrible thing for her to have to deal with. Mattie and Ric's response to the situation is seriously impressive - I think it shows how much they have matured over the last few months. Don't like the sound of what Noel is scheming though..... :angry:

I didn't think I would feeel sorry for Viv either, but the way Noel treats her is awful. It's probably one of the reasons Noel got Ric involved in the fight business in the first place because he is the baby's father. Matty has really matured since she came to the Bay, she used to be such a stuck up little b****. Beth would be very proud of her.

As to how Noel is going to get Ric to fight again, bound to be something involving the baby.

How long is Ric going to be able to avoid people before his bruises and cuts heal up?

Lovely scenes with Jazz and Miles on the beach, she really does seem to have turned over a new leaf, let's hope she doesn't muck Miles about. We all know how she is going to keep Martin Bartlett off their case, don't we?

Morag: I would like a table out of the way.

So what does Irene do, pick one in the center of the Diner. :blink: lol

And Jack and Martha back so soon!! Nooooo!!! I wanted more episodes without them.. Now they are back with their 'Get used to it attitude', I cant stand them!

Archived