Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although some might think Morag went too far, with Coleen it was the only way to get her to stop interfering. She just wouldn't get the message. Morag wasn't in the best of moods anyway because of 'You must forgive me' Martha and Jack holding her up. She was so upset when she came home, will Ross give her another chance? Why though didn't Irene move Coleen and her friend (who didn't know what was happening) to another table? She could have also rang Morag and warned her not to come.

Poor Roman trying to explain to Nicole about giving Geoff the wrong idea, be bad enough for a dad who was bringing up a daughter alone, but when he has only just been reunited!

How about Leah's face when she heard about Miles and Jazz's picnic, I think there is a bit of jealousy there, or is it only because he is Sally's brother? Annie may have had a make over of sorts but she still has those annoying strands of hair hanging down, I just want to cut them off :angry:

Lovely scene with Geoff and Melody when they were trying to kiss, but they made it in the end :wub: He practically floated off afterwards.

As we saw last night what we didn't see on Wednesday it answers my question about Ross. Such a shame really I think he and Morag would have made a good couple. Glad Alf also had a go at Coleen, she will be back to her normal gossipy self soon though.

Miles and Alf aren't fooled by Ric's story of collapsing because of the flu. They definitely won't be too pleased when they find out the real story.

Noel seems to have a darstardly plan to get Ric to fight again, what's it going to - be an 'accident' for Viv if he doesn't fight?

The look on Geoff's face when he saw what Annie was planning to wear to church! He was right though as was Irene, certainly not suitable for their church. I did like what Nicole was wearing though, even though she only wore to impress.

Nice scenes today with Mattie and Tony at Beth's memorial site. It was really sweet the way they comforted each other. I often think they don't make enough of their father/daughter relationship - especially now Mattie has moved in with Ric - but today was really cute. When he pushed her on the swing later I couldn't help but go awww!

Archived