Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I can't really get my headaround Jas going out with Miles. I know opposites attract but their seems to be no chemistry whatsoever between them. I just can't see her character going out with an ex hobo teacher! I also thought it was a bit insensitive of Tony anouncing his wedding plans on the anniversary of Beths death, the day should have been just about Beth. As for Nicole I was praying that a great white would cruise in and take her away when she was in the water with Geoff the other day, alas she's around for a while it seems. And what about Jack and Martha I thought they were going away for a while?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In answer to your question Daisy - yes. But I think she is going to push it too far. As for Tony setting a date on the day of Beth's anniversary Wombat (it definitely doesn't seem like a year), he only did that after talking to Mattie and getting her blessing. I know he didn't need it but it made him feel a lot better about being with Rachel.

Good job Irene had a go at Morag, it was unlike her not to give up without a fight. I had to laugh though to see her all of a dither when Ross turned up and said come on, let's go out. Then he took her fishing :lol:

As I thought Coleen is back to normal, Miles had to think quick when she overheard him and Alf talking and he told her him and Jazz were an item, but for her to keep it quite. Which to give her her due she does if asked. But as she said the picnic did give it away a tad.

Is it just me or can anyone else see a big problem looming re this controversial play the elder kids want to read?

I love Geoff and Melody together, they make such a sweet couple :wub: I really feel sorry for Melody though, imagine having a mum like that :( she deserves a medal. It was great to see the tables turned on Nicole for a change, that girl seriously needs taking down a peg or two :lol:

I still think Tony should have waited until the next day, I just think it was to push the storyline along quicker which happens a lot in H&A.

The play can't be that controversial if it's in (Yabby Creek?) library! Melodies mother is great, I just know she must have some dark secret that makes her the way she is :blink: Geoff and Melodie made me feel a bit queasy yesterday.

In answer to your question Daisy - yes. But I think she is going to push it too far. As for Tony setting a date on the day of Beth's anniversary Wombat (it definitely doesn't seem like a year), he only did that after talking to Mattie and getting her blessing. I know he didn't need it but it made him feel a lot better about being with Rachel.

Good job Irene had a go at Morag, it was unlike her not to give up without a fight. I had to laugh though to see her all of a dither when Ross turned up and said come on, let's go out. Then he took her fishing :lol:

As I thought Coleen is back to normal, Miles had to think quick when she overheard him and Alf talking and he told her him and Jazz were an item, but for her to keep it quite. Which to give her her due she does if asked. But as she said the picnic did give it away a tad.

Is it just me or can anyone else see a big problem looming re this controversial play the elder kids want to read?

I still think Tony should have waited until the next day, I just think it was to push the storyline along quicker which happens a lot in H&A.

The play can't be that controversial if it's in (Yabby Creek?) library! Melodies mother is great, I just know she must have some dark secret that makes her the way she is :blink: Geoff and Melodie made me feel a bit queasy yesterday.

True, it's in the public library, but I would think in the adult section. That is also why it was only meant for the older students, one of which brought the play into the class in the first place. I Googled it and yes it would have been very controversial a hundred years ago. Wasn't what Melody's mum did to the book illegal, after all it was school property, criminal damage at least. Isn't that how the Nazi's started off burning books? By the way she was talking about Sally seems she had a problem with her too, although we never saw her then. Wonder what the husband is like, does Mrs. Jones wear the trousers in that house? Feel sorry for Melody, as Geoff said it explained why she didn't want him walking her home. Don't parents like that realise they are doing more damage to their children by banning them from all the 'bad' things in life? The children either grow up really introverted or go completely off the rails.

Talking of Geoff, who would have thought he could be so devious? This will hopefully make Nicola think twice before trying a trick like that again. Probably means her 'friendship' with Annie is over. I did like her dress, even though I am way too old to wear something like that.

yes, I was pleased to see Geoff's devious side- he seems to be turning into a human at last. I was so glad Nicole got taken in like that- it serves her right, I hate bitchy girls like that. I bet she's got some terrible past that makes her like that, but I don't care :lol:

Geoff's obviously learned a thing or two to come up with a plan like that by himself.It obviously shook Nicole-for one thing, she felt the need to ask why Melody was in Bartlett's office twice(!)

Christine is fast campaigning for the title of most vile Summer Bay resident and will hopefully get some comeuppance before too long.I thought Colleen comparing her to Celia was a bit hard on Celia, I always thought she was a lot more pleasant than that.Actually, I always thought she was more pleasant than Colleen...

Red - yes Nicole definitely has some problems as seen by that text from her mum. What decision did she make and why?

Celia could be very inflexible at times so Coleen wasn't too unfair by comparing her with Christine.

Couldn't you just have guessed that something would go wrong with the police and the fight :o Not to mention Viv not being able to get away from Noel.

Ric will just have to keep dodging the punches from Logan (and get a few in himself) and hope the cavalry do arrive in time to prevent him being beaten senseless.

So, after a retirement that lasted at least several days Jack is back in the police force.Would have loved to have heard that conversation:

"So, boss, you know how I accidentally framed my wife for drug possession, stole the evidence, stole some more evidence so you wouldn't find out I stole that evidence, got blackmailed by a corrupt cop (who then shot me), took an age to let you know that my other wife had committed murder and then almost got framed for killing her?Well, that was just a stage I was going through.Can I have my job back?"

"Absolutely, mate.Here's your badge.Do you need a uniform?"

"No, thanks, I've already got one."

"Course you have, son.See you this arvo."

Notice Nicole's on the opening credits(yes, Home and Away today actually had opening credits).Still no place for poor Morag though, despite there having been an empty frame next to Alf since the time before last that Amanda left.What does the woman have to do to get made a regular?Marry Irene?!

Now there's an idea for a future storyline...

Archived