Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

So, after a retirement that lasted at least several days Jack is back in the police force.Would have loved to have heard that conversation:

"So, boss, you know how I accidentally framed my wife for drug possession, stole the evidence, stole some more evidence so you wouldn't find out I stole that evidence, got blackmailed by a corrupt cop (who then shot me), took an age to let you know that my other wife had committed murder and then almost got framed for killing her?Well, that was just a stage I was going through.Can I have my job back?"

"Absolutely, mate.Here's your badge.Do you need a uniform?"

"No, thanks, I've already got one."

"Course you have, son.See you this arvo."

Notice Nicole's on the opening credits(yes, Home and Away today actually had opening credits).Still no place for poor Morag though, despite there having been an empty frame next to Alf since the time before last that Amanda left.What does the woman have to do to get made a regular?Marry Irene?!

Now there's an idea for a future storyline...

Seriously they should include that, make a spoof or something :P Did he even have any right taking those guys to school, two boys teasing a girl who's more than capable of looking after herself is not exactly a police matter now is it? And what happened to the investigation on Jack after Sam's allegations? Surely there must be a process or something he'd have to go through before he's reinstated though? Lol .

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was rather easy, but then I suppose not having many cops in the area they need all the help they can get.

Why do I get the feeling that Nicole wasn't telling Roman the whole truth about what happened between her and her mum's finacee? Surely it couldn't be that she may have been flirting with him could it and then she panicked when he tried to take it further:o

As for Morag she doesn't appear in the cast of characters on this site either and yet other minor cast memebers do. Why?????

There is trouble ahead in the PNC meeting tonight, Christine isn't going to know what hit her once Morag gets going! (I've read about it about in the TV mags).

So, after a retirement that lasted at least several days Jack is back in the police force.Would have loved to have heard that conversation:

"So, boss, you know how I accidentally framed my wife for drug possession, stole the evidence, stole some more evidence so you wouldn't find out I stole that evidence, got blackmailed by a corrupt cop (who then shot me), took an age to let you know that my other wife had committed murder and then almost got framed for killing her?Well, that was just a stage I was going through.Can I have my job back?"

"Absolutely, mate.Here's your badge.Do you need a uniform?"

"No, thanks, I've already got one."

"Course you have, son.See you this arvo."

Notice Nicole's on the opening credits(yes, Home and Away today actually had opening credits).Still no place for poor Morag though, despite there having been an empty frame next to Alf since the time before last that Amanda left.What does the woman have to do to get made a regular?Marry Irene?!

Now there's an idea for a future storyline...

Your post is hilarious - Morag and Irene - it's so random it could possibly work :lol:

I was thinking the same thing about Jack when I watched the episode yesterday - there must be a serious shortage of police in Summer Bay for them to take him back so quickly!

Morag was great tonight, she fairly took Christine Jones down a peg or two :lol:

She was brilliant as always! :lol: But poor Melody - Christine Jones definitley showed a more sinister side tonight by humiliating her daughter in public - at least she has Geoff to look after her.

I agree entirely.And hopefully not before too long.

Meanwhile, moment of extreme paranoia:Some guy does an inflammatory reading at the Den in front of a journalist in what smells suspiciously like a put-up job and at the same time we see Gavin being awfully pally with Martin at the school...Am I putting two and two together and coming up with about sixteen or is there a conspiracy at work here?

can anyone tell me what the woman who plays christine jones has been in before i really recognise her from somewhere! so annoyed that i missed tonights episode and prob wont get the chance to see it tomorrow or at the weekend :-( really love morag in full steam!

poor jazz tho!

lmao, marry Irene!!! :lol:

Melody is a great actress, she was so worked up.

I don't like Jaz but I felt sorry for her, dumped and fired in the same 24 hours!

Kirsty and Kane are back next week!!

Christine Jones certainly has some issues doesn't she. She absolutey refused to listen to Melody and now she is packing her off to a Catholic school which doesn't guarentee Melody is going to be protected from the world. I can certainly understand Geoff wanting Irene to take her in, but I suppose it just isn't likely is it?

I liked the way Coleen stood up to Morag and let her have with both barrels! Did seem to make her stop and think. Wonder what the family meeting is about? (and she included Coleen)

I did say earlier Jazz would push it too far with blackmailing Martin. Unfair of her to call Miles judgemental, he only asked her NOT to interfere on his behalf.

Archived