Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I agree entirely.And hopefully not before too long.

Meanwhile, moment of extreme paranoia:Some guy does an inflammatory reading at the Den in front of a journalist in what smells suspiciously like a put-up job and at the same time we see Gavin being awfully pally with Martin at the school...Am I putting two and two together and coming up with about sixteen or is there a conspiracy at work here?

Red, Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you. Seriously though, there could be trouble as Annie was there sitting quietly in the corner. Gavin may not have been out to get Belle before but I bet he will be now.

Did you notice the looks Leah was giving Jazz at the meeting - she definitely likes him more than as a friend and will be very glad they have split up.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STOP PRESS!!! I know what happened to Michael after Martha dumped him! He moved to the UK changed his name (again) to Kyle and was running a bar before becoming a muder suspect. I know all this because I saw him in The Bill last night. :o

Jazz: "What sort of person takes a seventeen-year-old to an illegal fight?"If she's talking about Matilda, then let's just assume she doesn't know how old she is, okay?Because given that Matilda is now taking Year 12 for the second time it's virtually impossible that she's still seventeen.

STOP PRESS!!! I know what happened to Michael after Martha dumped him! He moved to the UK changed his name (again) to Kyle and was running a bar before becoming a muder suspect. I know all this because I saw him in The Bill last night. :o

:lol: that's the obvious thing to do. i knew it. so predictable :unsure:

I think Morag may have a surprise for Alf and co at the meeting tonight. They are all thinking that she is going to have a go at them all, but I have a feeling they are in for a shock.

Didn't think I would ever feel sorry for Noel but he really was scared last night, didn't try and do a runner though when those thugs turned up. Did he leave his jacket behind on purpose do we think?

Just when Belle and Leah had managed to get things sorted about the Den someone decided to throw a waste bin through the window of the newspaper office warning them off the Den. More than coincidence methinks. Sounds more like Gavin being behind it so as to stir up more trouble.

Having seen tonight's episode it's looking increasingly likely that my Big Theory about a massive anti-Den conspiracy involving Martin Bartlett, Gavin Johnson, The Bloke Who's Name Is Different In The End Credits To What It Is In The Episode and quite possibly a still-not-dead-dammit Eve Jacobsen was the biggest misfire since I thought Brad Armstrong was the hospital attacker.

These things always seem a lot more sensible at the time...

^^You never know Red Ranger - you could still have something there - don't give up on your theory yet - Bartlett's sinister appearance at the fight club has not yet been explained - he could be the illegitimate half brother of Eve Jacobsen for all we know!

Can I just say that the JM slow motion moment in last night's episode was beyond cheesy and really not necessary (and I'm a JM fan!)

You're not the only one getting things wrong Red, my theory about Gavin being behind the trash can through the window was way off. How drunk was Jazz, though she did do one good thing and slap Christine. :lol: If she (Christine) really wants to lose Melody she is certainly going the right way about it.

That scene with Nicole and Aden and his reaction got me thinking again about what was briefly mentioned on here a little while ago. The thought being could he be gay? Yes, I know he keeps chatting up Belle, but that could be a front, after all he did the same with Nicole but when she acted on it he fled.

Nice to see Morag with Ross at the party, they make a nice couple.

Help me here Red, what guy whose name is different in the closing credits to what it is in the episode?

You're not the only one getting things wrong Red, my theory about Gavin being behind the trash can through the window was way off. How drunk was Jazz, though she did do one good thing and slap Christine. :lol: If she (Christine) really wants to lose Melody she is certainly going the right way about it.

That scene with Nicole and Aden and his reaction got me thinking again about what was briefly mentioned on here a little while ago. The thought being could he be gay? Yes, I know he keeps chatting up Belle, but that could be a front, after all he did the same with Nicole but when she acted on it he fled.

Help me here Red, what guy whose name is different in the closing credits to what it is in the episode?

Archived