Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh I've been looking forward to Kirsty and Kane coming back for ages and now I've missed the start of it all! So what's happened so far? Can I see the epsidoes anywhere?

Don't worry, we haven't actually seen them yet, we've only seen their little boy.

Well, I'm still recording the weekly omnibuses, although I might stop because 2 hours of H&A is a bit much! :lol: Hopefully the TV reception is better in the week now.

I felt so sorry for Melody- Axel has obviously done something to her :angry: I was a bit cross with Geoff for dumping her like that, but at least it shows he's a normal teenage boy and not some kind of innocent living away from the world anymore.

It was so funny when Jack was drunkenly slapping Roman on the shoulder and telling him what a good bloke he was, or whatever. Its funny how men do that when they've had one too many :lol: Jack is such an idiot though- however did he not realise that Martha needed help and support?!?

Well, I'm still recording the weekly omnibuses, although I might stop because 2 hours of H&A is a bit much! :lol: Hopefully the TV reception is better in the week now.

I felt so sorry for Melody- Axel has obviously done something to her :angry: I was a bit cross with Geoff for dumping her like that, but at least it shows he's a normal teenage boy and not some kind of innocent living away from the world anymore.

It was so funny when Jack was drunkenly slapping Roman on the shoulder and telling him what a good bloke he was, or whatever. Its funny how men do that when they've had one too many :lol: Jack is such an idiot though- however did he not realise that Martha needed help and support?!?

Er, is it just me or are you talking about episodes that haven't been aired yet? :unsure:

I didn't think I was talking about episodes that haven't been aired yet- I watched the H&A omnibus on 5th July so I assumed the episodes had all been aired during the week :unsure: But I've put my post into spoilers anyway. Confused now.

Archived