Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm still recording the weekly omnibuses, although I might stop because 2 hours of H&A is a bit much! :lol: Hopefully the TV reception is better in the week now.

I felt so sorry for Melody- Axel has obviously done something to her

:angry: I was a bit cross with Geoff for dumping her like that, but at least it shows he's a normal teenage boy and not some kind of innocent living away from the world anymore.

It was so funny when Jack was drunkenly slapping Roman on the shoulder and telling him what a good bloke he was, or whatever. Its funny how men do that when they've had one too many :lol: Jack is such an idiot though- however did he not realise that Martha needed help and support?!?

I don't think I blame Geoff too much for not staying with Melody at the party - they've only been going out for a few weeks and he could've been arrested. Axel seemed far too drunk to be able to do anything to Melody - but something obviously upset her so I'm not sure what's gone on :(

Jack was funny at the party - although I thought it was quite strange that he stayed after Martha left - what did he do when she was gone - he didn't seem to know anyone else except Roman and they are not exactly best friends!

I'm sure it's just my imagination but later on in todays episode when it showed the diner kitchen, it seemed realllly wide as if the sink wall had been pushed back loads, i'm probably imaginging it, and thinking it was more similar in size to the old diner kitchen, but i'm sure on the first day it was open it was thinner and thats why Colleen was knocking things over?

also, why does Nicole have to wear a hair net and no one else does?! just to make it even worse for her? they should all surely be wearing them though lol

Well, I'm still recording the weekly omnibuses, although I might stop because 2 hours of H&A is a bit much! :lol: Hopefully the TV reception is better in the week now.

:angry: I was a bit cross with Geoff for dumping her like that, but at least it shows he's a normal teenage boy and not some kind of innocent living away from the world anymore.

It was so funny when Jack was drunkenly slapping Roman on the shoulder and telling him what a good bloke he was, or whatever. Its funny how men do that when they've had one too many :lol: Jack is such an idiot though- however did he not realise that Martha needed help and support?!?

I don't think I blame Geoff too much for not staying with Melody at the party - they've only been going out for a few weeks and he could've been arrested. Axel seemed far too drunk to be able to do anything to Melody - but something obviously upset her so I'm not sure what's gone on :(

Jack was funny at the party - although I thought it was quite strange that he stayed after Martha left - what did he do when she was gone - he didn't seem to know anyone else except Roman and they are not exactly best friends!

Geoff did try and break it to her gently, but it didn't quite work out like that. Axel obviously tired something on with Melody, and what's the betting Geoff is going to get caught up in it somehow.

Martha wanted to stay and the party and Roman was his new 'best friend' - in a true drunks style.

I didn't think Martha couldn't do anything more stupid, but it looks like I was wrong :angry: There was Jack saying to Roman that he and Martha were going to be honest with other from now on and there she was telling Rachel she wasn't going to tell Jack the baby might be Roman's! Jack and her weren't a couple when she was with Roman for heavens sake. On another point - and I know people will have their own opinions on this - but what happened to contraception, I would have thought after what happened with Ash she at least would have been more careful. And before anyone says it yes I know the pill isn't 100%.

Geoff did try and break it to her gently, but it didn't quite work out like that. Axel obviously tired something on with Melody, and what's the betting Geoff is going to get caught up in it somehow.

Martha wanted to stay and the party and Roman was his new 'best friend' - in a true drunks style.

I didn't think Martha couldn't do anything more stupid, but it looks like I was wrong :angry: There was Jack saying to Roman that he and Martha were going to be honest with other from now on and there she was telling Rachel she wasn't going to tell Jack the baby might be Roman's! Jack and her weren't a couple when she was with Roman for heavens sake. On another point - and I know people will have their own opinions on this - but what happened to contraception, I would have thought after what happened with Ash she at least would have been more careful. And before anyone says it yes I know the pill isn't 100%.

I don't blame Geoff for giving Melody a wide berth while the AVO was in place but then he seemed to give up on her completely just because it was easy for him.He made out like it was the best thing for her but her mother's still going to be a control freak even without him around and he's just taken away pretty much her only support;no-one else in the Bay seems particularly bothered about her except Annie and, ironically, Nicole.

Note how the first thing Axel says when he comes downstairs is "Where's Melody?":Something's obviously gone on.

And, yes, seriously what is Martha thinking?Just when you think she might have gained a bit of maturity she goes and does something stupid like that.It's obviously going to come out eventually and she's just making trouble for herself.

I have to give Roman credit for not smacking Jack! So smug, I personally would have kicked him hard.

The Saturday omnibus (shown on Fiver) comprises the preceding week's Fiver episodes. This means that the last fifth of the omnibus includes story lines not yet shown on Five.

aha! For some reason I thought the Fiver omnibus was the episodes shown on Five all week. Now I think about it, of course it isn't. Doh!

I can't be bothered with Martha. How many stories have there been like this and they always harp on about honesty and then continue to lie and keep secrets!

Anyway, I'm intrigued about the Melody story, I dont think it was as far as rape, she would have freaked out a bit more, especially when he jumped in her wiondow! But it was obviously something bad, he was very worried when the police were mentioned.

Might be reading too much into it but when Christine was going on about teens and alcohol and one mistake ruining your life, did it sound to anyone else like she was talking from experience?If she's got some deep dark secret in her past, that would explain a lot.

Archived