Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

My favorite bit was when Jack told Martha that he wanted to talk an she said that she couldn't take any more serious talk. He said this is not serious an then went on to talk about how he wants children!!!!! :angry: Is Jack a few sandwiches short of a picnic or do the writers want me to hate him?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I found funny about last Nights episode was when Kane and Irene were talking in the house and Alf came to the door banging it and shouting Irene and just ended up walking in and he said something like didn't you hear me shouting Irene and she said she was on her way to answer the door but even if she was Alf didnt give her chance to answer he was in seconds :lol:

The other funny thing was when Alf told Kane he should of gone to Jack to help him out and he would of cut him a deal because Jack is a good cop is that Alfs way of saying oh Kane you should of gone to Jack because he is a corrupt cop and would of cut you a deal above the law :lol:

Anyone notice that Jack has started wearing line dancing clothes i.e. cowboy waist coat and jeans :-) I think he'll get what's coming for that gloating remark he made about Martha to Roman when the police department investigates his perverting the course of justice by misappropriating evidence. If they are going to follow that up that is....? As for Martha being pregnant and not knowing who the father is how original is that!

My favorite bit was when Jack told Martha that he wanted to talk an she said that she couldn't take any more serious talk. He said this is not serious an then went on to talk about how he wants children!!!!! :angry: Is Jack a few sandwiches short of a picnic or do the writers want me to hate him?

Might be reading too much into it but when Christine was going on about teens and alcohol and one mistake ruining your life, did it sound to anyone else like she was talking from experience?If she's got some deep dark secret in her past, that would explain a lot.

Hmmm never thought of that... you could be right though. It would definitely explain why she is going so far to 'protect' Melody. I'm hoping she'll eventually see the error of her ways - I mean Geoff is not exactly every parent's worst nightmare - he's almost too good to be true - getting him arrested was just ridiculous! It's kind of ironic that by keeping them apart she put Melody into harms way with Axel - when it all comes out about Axel she'll wish that she had let Geoff and Melody be together.

Exactly my thoughts Red, especially the way she looked all wistful. Perhaps, it happened like this, she went to a party against her parents wishes, got drunk had sex either with a boy she fancied or a stranger, got pregnant and she is Catholic wasn't able to have an abortion, but her parents made her give the baby up for adoption. So maybe out there Melody has a brother or sister?

What I found funny about last Nights episode was when Kane and Irene were talking in the house and Alf came to the door banging it and shouting Irene and just ended up walking in and he said something like didn't you hear me shouting Irene and she said she was on her way to answer the door but even if she was Alf didnt give her chance to answer he was in seconds :lol:

The other funny thing was when Alf told Kane he should of gone to Jack to help him out and he would of cut him a deal because Jack is a good cop is that Alfs way of saying oh Kane you should of gone to Jack because he is a corrupt cop and would of cut you a deal above the law :lol:

Another thing about it was Kane didn't do a very good job of hiding did he? You think at least he would have hidden in the bathroom. It's a wonder he and Kirsty have lasted on the run so long.

Anyone notice that Jack has started wearing line dancing clothes i.e. cowboy waist coat and jeans

Is Jack a few sandwiches short of a picnic or do the writers want me to hate him?

:lol: :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking, both of you :) Jack seems to be permanently attached to that waistcoat, with a different shirt underneath every day. Maybe its to imply he is the sheriff of this doggone no good town :lol:

And yes, I think Jack is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic, I've thought that for a while now :wink:

Hooray!About a week and a half after it was first suggested we finally get to see Kirsty.Once I'd got over the shock of how much older she looked it was good to see her again.Although most of the time it looked like she had nothing on under that jacket...

And hooray for Roman as well.Not only did he manage to keep his cool with Jack, who appears to be playing a game of "What can I do to make him want to punch me today", but he proved to be a lot smarter than anyone else by working out exactly what Martha was hiding.For a worrying moment I thought they were going to drag that one out for about six months.

I thought Kirsty looked great in that hat, very guerilla chic!

Hooray!About a week and a half after it was first suggested we finally get to see Kirsty.Once I'd got over the shock of how much older she looked it was good to see her again.Although most of the time it looked like she had nothing on under that jacket...

Hey everyone,

I'm a huge fan but, sadly my mum passed away unexpectedly on 3rd July resulting in me missing every episode of H&A since that day. Does anyone possibly know the episode numbers I have missed or even have those episodes uploaded? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I miss watching H&A and really don't want to watch it now without knowing what I have missed in between.

Lou xxx

PS. Not read anything in this thread since the 2nd July to prevent spoilers. I just really want to watch them!

Hey everyone,

I'm a huge fan but, sadly my mum passed away unexpectedly on 3rd July resulting in me missing every episode of H&A since that day. Does anyone possibly know the episode numbers I have missed or even have those episodes uploaded? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I miss watching H&A and really don't want to watch it now without knowing what I have missed in between.

Lou xxx

PS. Not read anything in this thread since the 2nd July to prevent spoilers. I just really want to watch them!

Hi Loulou, Really sorry to hear about your Mum - hope you are doing ok. I think the episodes you have missed are numbers 4645 - 4651.

Archived