Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Hmm, if you're a Kane fan then stop watching now...although in all honesty his actions are perfectly in character.Wasn't that moment when he opened up the bag to reveal the stolen money for no apparent reason just hokey beyond belief?(Yes, I know, it's because he's on television.)

I have to say though, Leah is really starting to annoy me these past few weeks.She had absolutely no reason to go storming round Jai's accusing him of theft.I know she's been a bit stressed lately but she'd better start taking the smelling salts soon.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say though, Leah is really starting to annoy me these past few weeks.She had absolutely no reason to go storming round Jai's accusing him of theft.I know she's been a bit stressed lately but she'd better start taking the smelling salts soon.

I agree, and to add to that -- don't you think Miles is really mucking Jai around? I mean, he already let him down once (and I know that wasn't Miles' fault, but he should never have promised to look after him in the first place) and he's not standing by him properly now. I feel really sorry for Jai...Miles just really doesn't have this child-looking-after thing like Sally had... :rolleyes:

Also, what do you think Axel did to Meldoy exactly? Do you think he went "all the way"? Hmm...

Hmm, if you're a Kane fan then stop watching now...although in all honesty his actions are perfectly in character.Wasn't that moment when he opened up the bag to reveal the stolen money for no apparent reason just hokey beyond belief?(Yes, I know, it's because he's on television.)

lol! I had to raise an eyebrow when Kirsty said he's lead a straight, clean life, um..what about when he raped her sister?

I feel really sorry for Jai...Miles just really doesn't have this child-looking-after thing like Sally had... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure - I think he's doing a pretty good job, although I agree who could have stuck up for Jai a bit more - Leah was just being irrational. He and VJ were super cute together.

And hooray for Roman as well.Not only did he manage to keep his cool with Jack, who appears to be playing a game of "What can I do to make him want to punch me today", but he proved to be a lot smarter than anyone else by working out exactly what Martha was hiding.For a worrying moment I thought they were going to drag that one out for about six months.

Hey everyone,

I'm a huge fan but, sadly my mum passed away unexpectedly on 3rd July resulting in me missing every episode of H&A since that day. Does anyone possibly know the episode numbers I have missed or even have those episodes uploaded? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I miss watching H&A and really don't want to watch it now without knowing what I have missed in between.

Lou xxx

PS. Not read anything in this thread since the 2nd July to prevent spoilers. I just really want to watch them!

Hi Loulou, Really sorry to hear about your Mum - hope you are doing ok. I think the episodes you have missed are numbers 4645 - 4651.

Thank you! I can now request the episodes and hopefully catch up.

Yes, I'm sorry to hear about your mum Louloulou32.

I was just about to write what a sad episode it was today with Ric hearing about the baby and Melody telling Annie about Axel, but that doesn't compare to the loss of a mum in real life...

Archived