Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

The only scene I remember with Kane, Kirsty and Ric is when Ric and Wazza(?) were in the surf club playing pool, they were talking about Kirsty who was standing near and then laughed, Kirsty saw that and when Kane came back he asked what happened, then he attacked Ric, throwing him against the wall. Ric ran off and I think Matilda went after him, Im not sure on the time frame, but if Matilda did go after him, that was during the time that Matilda and Ric were secretly meeting each other.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, both Ric and Kane are supposed to have grown up in and around Summer Bay. So although as viewers we may not have seen them together much in the past, it wouldn't be surprising for them to have 'always' known each other.

How dare Jack act morally superior with Irene about withholding information from the police? This is the same Jack who tried to set Cam up with drugs, stole a police file to cover up for Martha, kept quiet about his partner being part of an illegal gambling ring and taking bribes, helping drug dealers (pretty sure this is right don't remember exactly) to save his own skin, then waiting days before revealing his wife was a murderer. And he's supposed to be a cop :angry: .

I laughed today when I saw Geoff's face when he saw Belle and Aden in bed together- I thought he was going to explode/ start shouting or something :lol:

I am starting to wonder if Irene and Alf are going to get together- they have been close lately :unsure:

Can anyone remind me what happened before Kane and Kirsty ran off together? The last thing I remember is them getting married [despite the fact that he raped her sister], but I think I must have stopped watching H&A after that for a while. And also, what else happened around that time? If it was a major character's death, that was probably why I stopped watching it :(

Much as I love having them back, I have a horrible feeling that this is turning out to be the destruction of KK. If that's the case I'd honestly rather they hadn't returned at all. I just don't see the point in it - why would the writers ruin one of the show's classic couples when they went out of their way to keep them together in the first place?

I'll be crossing all my fingers and toes that by some miracle they end up together, but hope is fading fast. :(

Much as I love having them back, I have a horrible feeling that this is turning out to be the destruction of KK. If that's the case I'd honestly rather they hadn't returned at all. I just don't see the point in it - why would the writers ruin one of the show's classic couples when they went out of their way to keep them together in the first place?

I'll be crossing all my fingers and toes that by some miracle they end up together, but hope is fading fast. :(

I'm hoping it's not the end for them, I'm guessing Kane is not going to stay out of jail this time - but I hope Kirsty comes to understand that he did all of that for her and Ollie and that she waits for him. I kind of felt sorry for him when he was explaining why he did it and the whole Robin Hood thing of only stealing from people that could afford it made it almost excusable somehow :unsure:

I was annoyed too when Jack and Lara were interviewing Kirsty and Irene - they both appeared very smug and completely insensitive - it seemed out of character for both of them :angry: Maybe they were just hyped up after their police chase and gun stakeout!

Oh and completely loving Aden and Belle :wub: Wish Nicole would go away - I can't warm to her at all and she's just getting in the way!

Yeah it's not looking good at the moment.

At least that explains why Kane point blank refused to turn himself in when Kirsty suggested it.

I always wondered how they managed to survive for so long. I kept thinking they were bound to run out of money eventually. I just assumed they had outside help from someone (wishful thinking).

I think Kirsty will understand because he's done stuff like this before and she forgave him - The robbery with Scott (although admittedly he was forced into it) and the burglaries on the night Danny hit him. I remember Reece asking her about it then he was furious when he realised that she already knew and her response was something like “Well what do you expect no one around him will give him a chance”.

If the writers/producers are planning to end K/K I don’t quite understand what they are trying to achieve. I remember reading something a while back when Christie Hayes said she was leaving they confirmed that Sam Atwell would also be leaving as well because they didn’t want to break up K/K. They didn’t think the fans would want that.

On another note I agree with the poster above. The look on Geoff’s face was priceless :D He looked absolutely disgusted with Belle and Aidan.

Also, both Ric and Kane are supposed to have grown up in and around Summer Bay. So although as viewers we may not have seen them together much in the past, it wouldn't be surprising for them to have 'always' known each other.

Oh yeah, good point.

Oh and completely loving Aden and Belle :wub: Wish Nicole would go away - I can't warm to her at all and she's just getting in the way!

Yeah they were adorable today! I'm really getting into this couple, I wonder how long it will last though? I thought Nicole was OK until she started pining after Aden and I just totally went off her.

Thought the actress who plays Charlie Buckton- her acting was a bit odd today, well I guess it's early days.

Archived