Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

:lol: That was so funny when Ric caught Jai going through Matilda’s stuff. If that had been anyone else he would’ve knocked the stuffing out of them.

It’s early days but I’m not sure if the writers have done much with Jai’s character so far.

I’ve only seen her in a few episodes but already Charlie is becoming a pain in the backside (I'm sure she'll calm down).

Can’t wait for the summer break episodes.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just gutted by the way the KK storyline has panned out. The only thing that's keeping my hopes up is that surely, surely the writers wouldn't be stupid enough to split them up for good?? They went to so much effort to give them a happy ending in the first place, I just can't comprehend what they're thinking if this split really is the end for KK.

I'm just gutted by the way the KK storyline has panned out. The only thing that's keeping my hopes up is that surely, surely the writers wouldn't be stupid enough to split them up for good?? They went to so much effort to give them a happy ending in the first place, I just can't comprehend what they're thinking if this split really is the end for KK.

Why not? They killed off Chloe and gave Jesse a bad ending.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe they thought if they brought them back, cleared Kane and then had K/K and Oliver drive off into the sunset this would be a clichéd happy ending so they decided to do something a little different.

Best case scenario (and this is just hoping BTW) if by some miracle Kane gets cleared of the first charge and has his sentence reduced. Kirsty then decides to leave Summer Bay to be closer to him as she will not have as long to wait.

This is too similar to the Vinnie/Leah story in 2002 and what bothers me the most is the way Kane handed his wedding ring back to Kirsty. Basically he’s given her the green light to forget about him and start seeing other people. Not saying that she will off course but that was the impression I got.

Why not? They killed off Chloe and gave Jesse a bad ending.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe they thought if they brought them back, cleared Kane and then had K/K and Oliver drive off into the sunset this would be a clichéd happy ending so they decided to do something a little different.

Best case scenario (and this is just hoping BTW) if by some miracle Kane gets cleared of the first charge and has his sentence reduced. Kirsty then decides to leave Summer Bay to be closer to him as she will not have as long to wait.

This is too similar to the Vinnie/Leah story in 2002 and what bothers me the most is the way Kane handed his wedding ring back to Kirsty. Basically he’s given her the green light to forget about him and start seeing other people. Not saying that she will off course but that was the impression I got.

I was thinking the same thing Slade, maybe Gus will be found and actually admit to fitting Kane up which will indeed reduce his sentence.

I don't think Kane would be able to wear his ring in jail anyway (don't know the rules for this in Aus) so it would make sense in a way that he gave it to Kirsty.

Where exactly is Kirsty sleeping?Last I checked that house only had four bedrooms which were given to Irene, Belle, Geoff and Annie.Is she sharing with someone, is she on the sofa or have they kicked Geoff out of his room?(They could probably squeeze Ollie in without too many problems.He's only little.)

Belle has her own room, Geoff is in the other downstairs bedroom, Irene must have one of the upstairs bedrooms and I'm guessing Annie is in what used to be Tash's. Perhaps Kirtsy and Olly are both in with Irene.

Isn't Belle in the one that used to be Tash's?Mind you, who hasn't slept in that room at one time or another?(Chloe, Kit and...no, aside from Geoff and Annie, that's it.)

I think originally Tash did have a room upstairs then when she and Robbie got together they moved downstairs - don't ask me why.

Where exactly is Kirsty sleeping?Last I checked that house only had four bedrooms which were given to Irene, Belle, Geoff and Annie.Is she sharing with someone, is she on the sofa or have they kicked Geoff out of his room?(They could probably squeeze Ollie in without too many problems.He's only little.)

Belle has her own room, Geoff is in the other downstairs bedroom, Irene must have one of the upstairs bedrooms and I'm guessing Annie is in what used to be Tash's. Perhaps Kirtsy and Olly are both in with Irene.

Isn't Belle in the one that used to be Tash's?Mind you, who hasn't slept in that room at one time or another?(Chloe, Kit and...no, aside from Geoff and Annie, that's it.)

I think originally Tash did have a room upstairs then when she and Robbie got together they moved downstairs - don't ask me why.

Archived