Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Ruby seems like an interesting addition, although she looks so like a younger version of Cassie it's scary.I actually really like her boyfriend-he seems a nice lad who genuinely likes her and is willing to face down her family when they're in full-on rant mode.Although the only reason for him referring to Ross as "Rosso" must be that he's deliberately winding him up.And didn't you just love Alf's reaction when he saw Ruby hug Morag?

Anyone else feeling sorry for Nicole?(Oh.Just me then.)The fact she didn't even have the energy to smirk when she saw Charlie sneaking out shows how lonely she's become.

I wouldn’t say I feel sorry for Nicole because I feel that the situation she’s in has been self-inflicted. I do however like the character and feel she has potential provided that the writers give her some decent storylines, although I have enjoyed watching her thus far.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruby seems like an interesting addition, although she looks so like a younger version of Cassie it's scary.I actually really like her boyfriend-he seems a nice lad who genuinely likes her and is willing to face down her family when they're in full-on rant mode.Although the only reason for him referring to Ross as "Rosso" must be that he's deliberately winding him up.And didn't you just love Alf's reaction when he saw Ruby hug Morag?

Anyone else feeling sorry for Nicole?(Oh.Just me then.)The fact she didn't even have the energy to smirk when she saw Charlie sneaking out shows how lonely she's become.

I wouldn’t say I feel sorry for Nicole because I feel that the situation she’s in has been self-inflicted. I do however like the character and feel she has potential provided that the writers give her some decent storylines, although I have enjoyed watching her thus far.

Yeah, I just thought it was a shame that once again on one of the rare occasions she actually tried to do something nice for someone(albeit for her own reasons)it blew up in her face.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I just thought it was a shame that once again on one of the rare occasions she actually tried to do something nice for someone(albeit for her own reasons)it blew up in her face.

Yes she does try to do the right thing, but it always goes wrong. It's back tonight, hurrah!

I'm so bored by this paternity thing and it's barely even started. And the fact that it took Jack a whole day to realise that the DNA test might be for Martha's baby has only confirmed my opinion that he is the most stupid policeman in the world. Talk about clueless! It's no wonder the crime rate in SB is so high. :rolleyes:

I'm so bored by this paternity thing and it's barely even started. And the fact that it took Jack a whole day to realise that the DNA test might be for Martha's baby has only confirmed my opinion that he is the most stupid policeman in the world. Talk about clueless! It's no wonder the crime rate in SB is so high. :rolleyes:

To be fair to plod I think he was probably in denial.

Just think if Martha decides not to take the test we have several months of this to look forward to…BRILLIANT!

I dont agree with that. Who want to face up to the realisation that their partners child might not be theirs? Although I dont like the paternity storyline they are doing it realistically IMO.

I don’t get it.

Why hasn’t Kirsty contacted Rhys and Shelley yet? Surely this would solve all her problems as she wouldn’t have to worry about a place to live or money and they could help out with the baby. Admittedly she would get an “I told you so” and this would mean she would have to leave summer bay. I’m just not sure how plausible it is that they haven't even been mentioned and Kirsty hasn't even considered this now that she is a single parent.

Archived